Skip to main content

8 Fall Date Ideas For Couples

 



1. Go on a hike

Explore one of your favorite hiking spots, or find a new spot to explore. Depending on where you live, you'll be able to enjoy the beautiful sights of fall foliage. If you explore early morning you might even want to watch the sunrise together. 


2. Create some Autumn art

There are many free paint channels on YouTube. One of my favorite art channels on YouTube is 
 The Art Sherpa. She has free paint tutorials and provides step-by-step instructions. This makes a fun date night!


3. Take a day trip to the pumpkin farm

 Go out to the pumpkin patch, and choose which pumpkins you'll want to take home.  Take some pictures, and just enjoy your day together. 



4. Go apple picking

This is always such a nice treat. While apple picking enjoy some fresh cider


5. Enjoy a nice picnic

Pack some goodies, and enjoy your beautiful surroundings.


6. Bake together

Find some delicious fall recipes, and enjoy this time baking together. 



7. Go Camping

Make plans to go camping. This is perfect for couples.



8. Go out for coffee

Enjoy this time. Talk, laugh, sip coffee, and just be in this moment.


What is your favorite date night idea? 
How often do you go out on a date?
I'd love to hear about it.
Leave a comment below. 

Pin/Save/Share For Later



Comments

  1. I love the picnic and pumpkin farm ideas. Would be some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris, thank you! I think it would be great for photos too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely ideas. Pumpkin farm sounds a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A picnic! That is a great idea! Thank you for the reminder haah, even though that was not your intention. I love your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nkem, aw you're so very welcome! I'm so happy I was able to give you that little reminder. :)

      Delete
  4. My husband decided to rearrange part of the house last week, and he found our picnic basket. This sparked a conversation about going on a picnic again, as it has been a while since we have. I've also been itching to bake, and he usually helps me with this. He's better at precise measurements than I am. Messier, but certainly more patient with it. I will be suggesting a trip to a pumpkin farm for next week, after reading this. I think that would be a ton of fun, and a somewhat new experience for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, aw I love that you two bake together. My husband, and I make a point to cook together. It is really nice getting in the kitchen, and cooking together. And yes a picnic is always so nice. I hope that you have a lovely time at the pumpkin farm if you go.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE fall camping. It's my favourite time of year to get out and enjoy nature. The weather is cooler, so you don't feel like you're roasting, and the fall colours are so beautiful. My husband and I have committed to a 9 day long trip each September for our anniversary and it was heavenly this year! The perfect escape - just enjoying some quality time together and with our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, I love that you, and your husband take a 9 day long trip each September! I absolutely love hearing those kinds of things. Nature is so beautiful, and just being able to spend that time together is wonderful. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. love each idea. by favorite is baking together for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiking is one of our favorite fall date ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy it so much. Thank you for stopping by. 😊

      Delete
  8. Your list has so many great ideas! We are currently camping and hiking for the entire month of September! Two of our favorite things to do together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful. I am sure you will come across some beautiful hiking spots. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing colors here in Colorado.

      Delete
  9. Great ideas Steph. Thanks for sharing them with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are great ideas! I think cooking together can be so fun. Soup sounds perfect to me this time of year. Thanks for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #47 linkup. Hope to see you sharing more next time at #48, which opens Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m not coupled up, but I’ll be doing all of these, plus some mushroom hunting and one last swim in the sea. :) Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, oh absolutely, couples or not, enjoy all of these autumn activities; mushroom hunting sounds like fun, and enjoy that one last swim in the sea for the season. 😊🤗
      Take care and have a wonderful week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.