Skip to main content

Start your health journey with personalized Persona vitamin packs

Are you ready to start your health journey? If so, I'd love to share my experience taking Persona Vitamin packs. I was contacted by Mom's Meet to try out the Persona vitamin pack. This 28-day, high-quality supplement subscription is delivered right to your front door!  This came at the perfect time since I was going to be purchasing my vitamins during my next shopping trip. 

 I received my products for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group, LLC. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. 




My Experience with Persona Vitamin Packs

My package arrived, and I was excited to start my 28-day supply of personalized supplements. When opening my package, I noticed that it came with two boxes that had dispensers so that you could easily access your supplements by simply pulling and tearing each individual daily packet apart. I was sent a morning and a bedtime pack. I was also sent a supplement facts sheet for both my bedtime and morning packs. The sheet provides information on calories, amount per serving, and % daily value. 


What my supplement packs consisted of:


I live a fairly active lifestyle, so this was perfect.  What I really loved was that my morning pack contained a daily probiotic, and after around week 2 of taking my supplements, I could definitely feel a difference in my gut health and energy levels. After starting my bedtime vitamin packs, I noticed that I was experiencing better sleep habits and feeling so much more refreshed when waking in the morning.  

About Persona

Persona Nutrition provides 85+ high-quality supplements, minerals, herbs, botanicals, and much more that are personalized to your specific needs. Their Advisory Board helps provide products that are backed by science, providing you with products that keep your health, lifestyle, and other medications in mind. 

Getting Started
Start by visiting https://www.personanutrition.com/. Once there, be sure to take the five-minute assessment. This assessment will provide you with personalized recommendations covering health concerns, lifestyle, and other questions that will help you better understand yourself. After your assessment, they will gather your information and create a plan that is specific to your needs. You will be able to track everything by using your dashboard on the website.

Next, you're ready to start your subscription.  Each month, you will receive fresh, high-quality supplements delivered right to your front door.  Be sure to add the Persona app. This way, you can easily view your profile, program, and other valuable information. Persona Nutrition also provides its customers with a professional nutritionist. A nutritionist will help you stay on track and answer any questions about your new supplement program. 

What I loved about Persona nutrition vitamin packs

I love that my vitamins were picked specifically for my needs and that they were delivered right to my front door. It was convenient, and honestly, just worry-free. And even though I did not speak with a nutritionist,  I found that having that option was useful for anyone who may have questions surrounding their health, or supplements, or would just like a little more insight on the program.  

If you're interested in trying Persona vitamin packs, click the link below, and you can receive 30% off for two months. Persona 30% off for 2 months

What are some health goals that you would like to start? Do you currently take daily vitamins? If so, would you be interested in a vitamin pack subscription? I'd love to hear about it. Feel free, and leave a comment below

Pin/save/share for later


Comments

  1. Wow, I didn’t know that you could get personalised vitamins like this. It’s such a great idea and takes the guesswork out of choosing the right supplements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, yes, and I thought it was great having them delivered to my front door. I love how they made everything so easy for me. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that it's all personalized. Out of curiosity, I went and did the assessment. I was impressed with how detailed it was. So many important questions to find out exactly what you need, what can boost your health and what to avoid (by asking what prescription medications you're taking).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, I love that you went by and took the assessment. Yes, they really do provide detailed information on the things that are important. I really was impressed with that as well. Honestly, I had never really given it any thought about what to avoid when taking certain medications.

      Delete
  3. I think personalized vitamins is the best option for you! It's great there are more and more places to get this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyosha, I really did like how these were personalized! It really was a great experience being able to try these.

      Delete
  4. This sounds great! I love that you noticed a difference after only a couple of weeks. It really sounds like it's worth trying out, especially with it being personalised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, yes I was able to see a difference around week two. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh that makes it so nice and easy! I love that they have a vegan DHA supplement. It's great to know that they've thought of how to make their supplements accessible to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, I too really liked that they had a vegan DHA supplement. I agree making their supplements accessible to everyone was a huge win in my eyes.

      Delete
  6. I think this is a perfect option for many people, especially right now! It saves trips to the store, but it can also help with deficiencies we are all probably experiencing this year with not being able to go out too. I haven't been moving around as much, so I have sore joints, among other things. I am going to go take the assessment and see what recommendations that I am given.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.