Skip to main content

Crazylittelovebirds Link Party #6

Welcome to Crazylittlelovebirds link party #6! Thank you for joining us and sharing your creations. 

Image showing Details on blog party

If you haven't already, please take a look at my latest craft project which I've linked below. It's a delightful fall fox garland that I recently created and I'm extremely pleased with the final result. By the way, I found these adorable wooden foxes at Dollar Tree. Additionally, I had the opportunity to utilize my mini iron during the decoupage process which was worth the investment. For more information about this wonderful craft, please visit my other blog where you'll find all of the fun details.--FALL FOX GARLAND: EASY AND AFFORDABLE DIY DECOR WITH DOLLAR TREE ITEMS



Image showing birds and text for featured posts

Congratulations to our featured bloggers!
This link party is possible because of all of you. I am so grateful. Thank you to each and every one of you who entered last week's party. 

Featured blog posts collage 

- Teresa from Keeping It Real has shared a free embroidery pattern featuring colorful flowers.


- Amy from The Copper Table has shared a recipe for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.


- Maria from Krafty Planner has shared a free printable Halloween countdown calendar.


- Home Made On A Week Night has shared a recipe for Citrus Roast Chicken.


Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

Now on to Party #6

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.

Image showing birds and hearts with text description



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting, and for featuring my flower embroidery pattern! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for joining us. :)

      Delete
  2. Dropping by to say hi, although I'm not linking up today. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 130. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Always a pleasure linking up at your party.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Stephanie for featuring my Halloween Countdown Printable at this week's party. I’m grateful, thrilled, and honored. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
    Maria @ Krafty Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I loved your Halloween printables. 😊 Thank you for joining us again.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! We're so glad we found your fun link up... it's our first time visiting (with #10). We'll be back!

    Loved your fall fox garland! So creative! Wishing you a wonderful autumn weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much. I'm so happy you found our party. Always happy to see new faces. 😊
      I'll be by to check out your post. Have a wonderful Autumn weekend.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting this fun linkup! My links this week are 14, 15, and 16. Off now to see what others have shared. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much for joining us again. I'll be sure to head over and take a look at your links. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the lovely invitation, Stephanie. I already linked two of my newest projects. I also added your party to my link parties post. Happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya, you're very welcome. I'm happy that you decided to join us here. 😊 I will be by to check out your posts.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for featuring my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us again. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  8. Our first time joining your party--so glad to find and thanks for hosting. We shared entries 28, 29, 30 today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We're happy to have you join us. 😊 I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  9. Your fox garland came out so cute, Stephanie! Thanks for hosting each week. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, thank you so much. 😊 I appreciate it.

      Delete
  10. Hey Steph, Happy Weekend! Thanks bunches for hosting this amazing group and making a great space for us to gather.
    Linking up at #20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you. Happy weekend! You're very welcome.
      I'm happy that you join us here. It's nice having all of you share here. 😊 🩷

      Delete
  11. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party. My entries are 38 and 39.
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, thank you so much for joining us. Happy to have you here. I'll be by to check out your posts! :)

      Delete
  12. Just discovered your party. Pleased to join. Thank you for hosting. My links are 40, 41, and 42.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you here! Thanks so much for joining us. :) I will be by to check out all of your posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.