Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #10

Welcome to  Crazy Little Love Birds link party #10! I hope this message finds you well. I’m thrilled to share some of the features we had at our previous party #9.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

This link party is possible because of all of you. I am so grateful. Thank you to each and every one of you who entered last week's party. 

Laura, from Our Grand Lives, has shared some amazing ideas for hosting a family boo-bash! She suggests fun games, tasty treats, and overall family entertainment.



Two Chicks and a Mom have also shared an easy recipe for adorable skeleton cookies!

3 Winks Design has shared a recipe for making and canning cinnamon applesauce using the pulp from a juicer. They have also included a recipe card for reference.




Thrifting Wonderland has shared a Ghoulish Gourds tablescape along with other decorations that are perfect for the season. 

Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Now on to party #10

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for featuring our Boo Bash post! We so appreciate it and we love stopping by to see all the other fun features and posts, too! I can't wait to check out those ghoulash gourds and your 4 ways of repurposing tin cans is so creative, too! Have.a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're so welcome! I enjoyed your Boo Bash post. Thank you for joining us. Looking forward to checking out your posts! Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting this great linkup! I'm sharing 9, 10, and 11 this time. Off to see what others have shared and leave some comment love. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us again. I'll be by to visit and check out your posts! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for Featuring our Easy Skeleton Cookies! Adding your Featured button to our post. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you, and I'm happy to have you join us again. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 💛

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting the Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party. I appreciate all the work that goes into this. I appreciate being able to share my Mickey and Minnie Halloween Tablescape (#22) and my "Astros Skeleton Team are off to a Thrilling and Chilling Start! post. Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're so welcome. I appreciate you joining us here and sharing your creations with all of us. Always a pleasure having you join us.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring our applesauce post! Today I've shared my recipe for Apple Crisp using rehydrated apples! It is delicious and you won't be apple to tell that the apples were dried. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I'll be sure to check out your Apple Crisp post. 😊 Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, it's always such a pleasure to post on your Blog. Thanks so much for hosting this party every week. I know it takes a lot of work. Appreciate the feature for Dinner with Ghoulish Gourds. It was quite fun to put together for everyone. Thanks.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, thank you so much. I appreciate you joining us every week. Yes, we enjoyed your Ghoulish Gourds very much. 😊

      Delete
  7. Hey there, Stephanie. Although I'm not linking up, I'm happy to share your party. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 134. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you. I appreciate you sharing my party. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  8. Hi Steph! Thanks so much for hosting us every week. Sending have a great week wishes your way.
    Linking up at # 12&13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, you're very welcome. It is always a pleasure having you join us here. Thank you for sharing with us.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.