Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #13

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #13! I hope you are all doing well. At the Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you! 

Thank you to everyone who joined this link party. I appreciate all of you. This party is possible because of you! I can't wait to see what you all have to share today. Before we share, let's take a look at the wonderful features from last week's party.



Congratulations to our featured bloggers 
Party#12 Features



Patty, at Life is Better Lakeside, showcases a beautiful romantic dinner setup for two by the lake during sunset. Isn't it stunning? 


Lynne at Thrifting Wonderland shares her best-ever pesto recipe with us, which looks and sounds absolutely delicious!


Beth, at Creatively Beth, shares a creative Dollar Tree craft that involves creating a clothespin turkey.  


Lalka Crochetka shares this adorable Mr. Frog doll she created.

Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Now on to party #13

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. What fun features! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely linkup. I've shared posts 2, 3, and 4. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us. 😊 I will be by to check out all of your wonderful posts. ✨️ Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Great start to this link up! I am entry number 6. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, thank you so much. Happy to have you join us. 😊

      Delete
  3. Hi Stephanie, I loved your trees so I had to pop over and say hello. You have so many cute features, now I know how I will be spending my afternoon. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate that. I'm so happy you decided to join us today. 💗 I hope that you have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Mr. Frog <3 it is so nice to be here with you all <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Happy to have you here with us.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sandra, I'm happy you decided to join us. ☺️

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, thanks for hosting and much appreciated.

    I linked up this week with = 16+17. I hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop and W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find both under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you so much for joining us again. Happy to have you here. I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting Stephanie! I'm # 18 & 19 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us again. :) I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts.

      Delete
  8. Such fun features this week, Stephanie! That dinner by the water looks amazing! We are sharing #24 this week! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining us again. I'll be sure to visit and check out your wonderful posts. 🥰

      Delete
  9. Stephanie, it's a joy to visit here each week and see all the wonderful postings from other Bloggers. Thanks so much for the feature for the "Pesto". It really is a great recipe that I hope everyone will try. Have a wonderful week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're very welcome. Your pesto sounds amazing. Thank you for joining us. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting Stephanie - I hope you have an amazing week! (35, 36, 37)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you join us. Have a great week. 😊

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week. I am at #39

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you so much for joining us. I hope that you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  12. Hi Steph, Thanks so much for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #13 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.