Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #22

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Thank you for joining us for link party #22. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 

I hope all of you are doing well. I would like to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for being a part of this party. I truly enjoy browsing through your posts and keeping up with the latest happenings in the blogging community. Thank you all for being amazing!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Come to dinner at 8 shares a hot cocoa station as well as the cutest snowmen displayed in a glassware cabinet

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Remember to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my hot cocoa station! Such a nice surprise on a rainy Friday morning. I'll be back later to check out all the interesting posts sure to be shared. I've linked #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, you're very welcome. I love rainy days. 🌧 Enjoy your day and I will be sure to visit and take a look at your post. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  2. Good morning and happy weekend! Thanks so much for hosting this fun link party. I happened to have visited every single one of your features last time, and they all deserve a feature! :) I've left posts 4, 5, and 6 this time and am off to visit and comment on others. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, good morning! I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts. Thank you for joining us here. It's always a pleasure having you join us. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Joanne, I agree! It made me want to make some. 😊

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Pomegranate Jelly! I gave you a shout-out on Facebook! Thanks also for hosting this party. It is terrific! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, you're very welcome. Aw, thank you for the shout-out on FB. I appreciate that. 😊 I hope that you have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting Stephanie and happy weekend to you.
    Lovely features this week.
    My links: 18+19. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Happy to have you join us here. 😊 I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much Stephanie for hosting each week and for featuring our "Snow Much Fun" post! We are so grateful for the ways you support our blog! This week we are sharing #20 & #21. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome! We enjoyed your post. -And we love showing support to your blog! Thank you for joining us. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Blessings Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us. :) I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  8. Hi Steph! How are you? Staying warm I hope. Thanks bunches and bunches for hosting.
    Linking up at #27,28&29

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you! All is well with me. I hope the same goes for you. The sun has been out for a few days and it has helped with warming everything up. Thank you for sharing at the party. :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I have just linked up and added your link party to my list xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us. 😊

      Delete
  10. So many great links.. thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.