Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #24

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Happy Friday! Thank you for joining us for link party #24. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 


Today's post features a no-bake dessert, blueberry picking, Valentine's stuffed animal tags, and dips for the big game this weekend!


Congratulations to our featured bloggers 

Featured posts link party #23

First, we have a mouth-watering No-bake Ruby Chocolate Tart from The Copper Table. It looks amazing and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.


Next, let's go on an adventure with Amy's Creative Pursuit to Rush River Produce and enjoy some blueberry picking.

Our Grand Lives is sharing some super dip recipes that are perfect for the big game this Sunday.

Lastly, Creatively Beth is offering adorable free Valentine's bear tags that you can print and color.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I need to look at the link for Super Bowl dips. We were planning on taking our humdrum cheese dip that we always make to a party Sunday night, but maybe we could spice it up a bit? :) I'm link #3 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, yes I say check out the featured dips! You may find one that you enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be by to check out your post. 😊

      Delete
  2. Such fun features this week and we are thrilled to be party of it! Thanks for highlighting our "Super Dips" post, Steph! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're very welcome. I will have to try out one of those dip recipes, or maybe even all of them, haha. Have a great weekend. Thank you for joining! 😊

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring my ruby chocolate tart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Stephanie, and happy weekend.
    My links: 14+15. We will be honored and happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Great features--I visited most of them last week myself! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party and for always taking the time to leave such nice comments on the posts we share here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! Aw, you're so sweet. I really enjoy visiting all of the blogs that are shared and I love leaving comments. I have ran into a few blogs where I am unable to comment. :( I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Did you get any snow this morning? It snowed just a little over here.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Jennifer, I will be by to check out your wonderful posts!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, I'm at # 21 & 22 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you, Stephanie for including my 15 Minute Felt Fortune Cookies this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us 😊

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting this great party. I am at #38 and #39. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. 😊 Thank you for joining us here today. I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts. Have a great week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thaks for hosting this party every week, Stephanie. Have a great weekend.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  12. Happy Sunday Steph! Thanks bunches for hosting and I appreciate your hospitality. This is a great group of friends.
    Linking up at #19&20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you! 😊 Also you're very welcome. Thanks for joining us here.

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring my blueberry picking post. I really appreciate it. We went out of town for the weekend so I couldn't get over here till now. This week I'm #48.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, aw you're very welcome. We enjoyed your blueberry-picking post. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope that you had a nice weekend. I'll be by to check out your wonderful post. ✨️

      Delete
  14. Hey, Steph Thanks bunches for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #24 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.