Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #33

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Hi everyone, thank you for joining us for link party #33. 
 I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 
I hope that you are all doing well. 

I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who left lovely birthday messages for my daughter who turned 13. She was very appreciative. We celebrated her birthday over the weekend.

Did you have the chance to view the Total Eclipse? We did! Although we only experienced around 70% of it from where we live.

I'd like to thank you all for joining my link party. It's heartwarming to read your posts and have you here each week to share what inspires you.

We've got some amazing features to showcase today.
Congratulations to our featured bloggers!



- Patty from Life is Better Lakeside shares a post titled "Happy Spring - Table & Sunset" featuring a beautiful tablescape and sunset.


- Lisa Notes shares a post titled "Is Technology Stealing Your Handwriting? Don't Forget How to Be Personal".


- Paula from Grace Filled Memories shares a post titled "Strong Like a Willow + 9 Ways to Cultivate Willow-Like Faith".


- Lynne from Thrifting Wonderland shares a lovely post about gathering baskets.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link
 to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I enjoyed each one of your features last week. Often, I have something new to explore when you feature something, but this time I happen to have visited all 4! :) I have left posts 1, 2, and 4 this week, and I Tweeted the party as well. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party and taking time to visit and leave thoughtful comments on the posts we share. I'll be back when more people have posted to visit 3 other posts and leave my own comments, too. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,- haha, it happens so often when I attend link parties. I am happy that you join and thank you for sharing the party. I will definitely visit your blog to see your fantastic posts. You're welcome, I always try to leave comments on all blogs, but sometimes I encounter issues. Nevertheless, I do my best. I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Stephanie, Thank you so much for featuring my "Happy Spring" Tablescape and Sunset post. I really appreciate the honor of being included!! It made my day! Thanks too for hosting the great "Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party" It is a great place to link up, and a great place to get new ideas!! thank you! - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here each week. I look forward to seeing your beautiful decorations and creative ideas. :)

      Delete
  3. I saw the eclipse at about 85%; it was still amazing! My husband and s-i-l drove 6 hours to see it in its totality. If I had been available to go with them, I would have loved it. I'm not sure I'll still be around for the next full eclipse in the States. ha.

    Thanks for featuring my post on handwriting notes! It's something I ned to remind myself to do more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, that's so cool - we got the news that the event was at 73%, but you saw it at 85%? That's amazing! I would have loved to travel and see it in its totality, but I imagine the traffic would have been a nightmare. Thank you for sharing your post with us, we enjoyed it. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. No eclipse for us as not visible from where we live. (sigh)
    Thanks for hosting, Stephanie and having me over and share with your readers. My entries are #12+13. Feel free to join SSPS Linkup M-S: https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here this week. It is appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting each week! No eclipse for us as in Nevada too far north and west--cloudy that day anyway lol. Oh, I wasn't online much last week--I hope your daughter had a fantastic birthday and has a wonderful year! I have such (mostly) fond memories of being a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! We missed you at the party, but we're happy to have you join us this week. She had a lovely birthday. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It was supposed to be cloudy during the eclipse, but luckily it passed over us. The teen years were some of the best years!

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday, Stephanie! Thanks, as always, for hosting this fun link up! I love the variety of posts featured this week! We were excited for the eclipse, too, but we had full clouds here in Minnesota! It's been fun to see the photos from others that had views! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday, Laura! It's always so nice to have you join the party every week. I'm sorry to hear about the clouds. Yes, it was supposed to be a cloudy day for us as well that day. I'm glad the clouds passed through and allowed us to see it. I've been seeing some awesome photos that people have been sharing. Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  7. It's such a nice gesture, Stephanie, to visit each post and leave comments. It was very exciting to be featured on your lovely link party this week. "Gathering Baskets" have been in my family a long time and I remember my Grandmother using them in her garden. We also saw the eclipse. It was about 80% on our tea and my husband even took some really great photos. Thanks for making the link party available each week. Have a wonderful week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, it was a pleasure to feature your post on Gathering Baskets. I love that it has been in your family for a long time. Those are beautiful memories that you have of your Grandmother using them in the garden. I love that your husband was able to get some photos are the eclipse. -80% is wonderful! Thank you for joining us here. We enjoy having you here. :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for hosting Stephanie. And I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here. Have a beautiful week.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  10. Happy weekend Steph! Yay! What a delight to have been a feature this week. Thanks so much for hosting and your warm hospitality.
    Linking up at #35&36

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, it's always a pleasure having you join us here. You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post and was happy to feature it here. :) Have a beautiful weekend and week ahead.

      Delete
  11. Joining a little late this week, but better late than never! I really want to sit at that table with the beautiful sunset. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us! 😊
      Yes, the sunset looks beautiful. She always captures everything so beautifully.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.