Skip to main content

Memories Made-Our Time in Denver

 “Life is all about making memories, isn't it? Because that's really all you're left with. You never want to look back at life and think what if..." - Page 94”


And that is what we set out to do... These past two months have been filled with so much love, and us making memories together.


In August, we went on a mini adventure to Denver. We live only an hour away, so it was just a quick getaway. When we first arrived in Denver, we had some time to spare before our room at the hotel would be ready.



We stayed at The Curtis Hotel. During our stay, we parked in the parking garage attached to the building and walked everywhere including to the Ball Arena for the concert.

We had been planning to attend the Twenty One Pilots concert, The Clancy Tour, for months. We have a few super fans in our home. 

Planning involved making bracelets, decorating shoes, and creating shirts for the concert. 
We were just so excited. 


We decided to go to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. We enjoyed many exhibits at the museum.
If you visit Denver, be sure to check out this museum. 






Day Two of Our Denver Trip

We woke up quite early, but we didn't sleep well because everyone was so excited about the concert. We began the day by having breakfast at a cafe and grabbing some coffee and other refreshments. After that, we headed to the Downtown Aquarium. We've been there a few times before, but it's always a fun place to visit. The walk was quite long, but we had plenty of time to spare before the concert and other activities. 



The night of the concert

August 16th, 2024.-The Clancy Tour

The first stop of the Clancy Tour was in Denver, and we were all very excited. We planned to attend on the second night. We got ready and set off, walking to the Ball Arena about an hour early. Upon arrival, we noticed a long line in front of the building. Someone approached us and explained an app that would allow us to join a much shorter line. We downloaded the app and were able to enter the Arena fairly quickly once the doors opened.
But before that, I did buy some merch since they had the Merch trailers out front.


The concert was absolutely amazing! We had a great time singing every single song and laughing, and during "Mulberry Street," we all participated by flashing the lights on our phones. Tyler and Josh were fantastic during the concert, and it was definitely worth the wait!



We didn't want the night to end. But once the concert was over, we headed back to the hotel. It was late, but we all still had energy left for our walk back.
The city lights were so pretty, and honestly, everyone's energy was amazing.

Our trip to Denver was complete and so many memories were made. 

“We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”

― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Comments

  1. We had the best time at the 21 Pilots concert; it was such a great set list! We definitely made lots of memories the night we went to see them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, seeing TOP was amazing! We had a great time. Lol, we watched the live stream when Clancy was released, and that just made us more excited to see them live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sounds like you all had a fab time at the concert. Lots of lovely memories to look back on. :) #MMBC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, thank you. Yes we had a wonderful time. 😊

      Delete
  4. What a fantastic time you had in Denver. It sounds like you fitted so much into your break away. The museum looks so interesting and I do love an aquarium. The concert sounds brilliant. No wonder you didn't want it to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you. I appreciate your visit to the blog! Yes, it was such a nice time. I wish we could go back to that day. Those were such fun times. 😊

      Delete
  5. This sounds so fun! I've been to the aquarium and love it! And I love that quote by A.A. Milne. The display of cool rocks reminds me of the gem museum (I think it's called) on the Mines campus in Golden. It's free and super cool (if you like rocks, which I do!) :) Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #49 linkup. We hope to see you sharing more at #50, which opens on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great place to visit. I will have to check that out. Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.