Skip to main content

Fun and Easy Cardboard Place Cards for Your Thanksgiving Table

 Are you looking for a quick and easy Thanksgiving DIY project? Learning to create upcycled cardboard place cards for your Thanksgiving table using simple materials. Great for a festive touch!

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share this easy upcycling project with you. We'll be making place cards by repurposing cardboard. I had some cardboard lying around and wanted to find a creative use. 


Quick Video tutorial



Materials:
- Cardboard sections: 3x8 inches (cut into strips)
- Faux flowers
- Paint marker
- Floral cutters
- Hot glue
- Scissors or paper cutter (Used for cutting the cardboard into strips)


Start by cutting the cardboard into strips. I used sections that are 3x8 inches in size.
Next, fold each cardboard strip in half and flatten them out by pressing the folded sections together.

Then, use a paint marker to write the names and add any designs you want on the cards.


After that, use floral cutters to cut faux flowers that you want to use on the place cards. Attach the flowers to the place cards using hot glue.


That's it! It's simple and looks great displayed on the table. There are many ways to customize your place cards. I hope you enjoy this quick and simple craft.


 Be sure to check out another place card design I created here.-Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Pin Save Share





Comments

  1. These are so cute and perfect for a Thanksgiving tablescape! Can't wait to give these a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do Thanksgiving but I love your place cards, they are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. These place cards have to be less likely to fall over that the usual cardstock ones! Adding the florals is a nice touch too. P/C. Coming from Turn around Tuesday #19, 29, 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you very much. I appreciate you visiting the blog.

      Delete
  4. So cute Stephanie. Place cards are such a nice touch. The florals make them pop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm featuring you this week when the next To Grandma's house we go party starts! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarahlynn, thank you very much! Excited to be featured. :)

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, These are so cute! I love that you each one is different, yet they all look so good together. These are perfect for Thanksgiving, and other fall tablescapes. - Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, these are so simple and sweet! Thank you for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #50 linkup. Have a great week! We hope to see you at #51 with more posts to share (old or new), which opens next Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stopping by again with a big congratulations! This post was one of the most popular at the Will Blog for Comments #50 linkup! It will be in the spotlight throughout #51, starting tonight. You are welcome to save the "This Blog Post Was a Featured Favorite" image from there to share with your readers here, if you'd like. Thanks so much for sharing your posts with us. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
    2. Jennifer, thank you so much! I'm so happy my craft was enjoyed. I will definitely stop by to grab your image to add to the post. Thank you. 😊 Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.