Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 81

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #81! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.



Hi everyone, happy Spring! I hope you all had a great week. This week, my girls started their spring break. We enjoyed an eventful few days with our weather changing—wind, snow, rain, and more wind! Next week looks like we'll experience some temperatures in the 70s—fingers crossed! 

I had a dental appointment and needed work on one tooth. I always dread those visits, but it was necessary. Now I'm ready to take it easy this weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful week!


Congratulations to our featured bloggers


 Amy from Amy's Creative Pursuits shared a post highlighting her adventures in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Head over to her blog to read about the Elk Antler Arches and how they spent their time there.


Lisa from Lisa Notes shared a post titled "What If Your Body Has Been Doing Her Best All Along." Her writing encourages reflection on how our bodies have supported us through so much. One line that really resonated with me was, "She’s not perfect. But my body is the place I began, and the place I start anew each morning. She is the best place for me to be."



Lynne at Thrifting Wonderland has showcased her beautiful, simple container gardening. She has included various ways she decorates each container with pretty spring flowers.



Jennifer Adams at Studio 27 presented her adorable DIY yard mushrooms. Check out her blog to see how she crafted these charming mushrooms for the yard. 



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting a FABULOUS linky party every week Steph!
    Don't forget to join us over at the Creatively Crafty Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
    https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party-2/
    Pinned!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thank you for joining us. Always happy to have you.

      Delete
  2. Stephanie, great features! While I lived in WY for a little over a year, we never made it to Jackson Hole for a visit. Have a great week ahead, and thanks for hosting. Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, maybe you will visit there someday. It looks like a great place. Thank you for joining us at the party. We are always happy when you share at the party. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Yes, our crazy but typical weather has been quite the ride this week. It was so cold Wednesday, but is going to be lovely the next few days. :) Thanks so much for hosting this fun linkup. I've shared 8 and 9 and am off now to see what others have shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I'm so happy we'll get nicer weather for the next few days. You know exactly what I mean since we both live in the same state. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing my post about appreciating our bodies. It's a practice I have to work on because it doesn't always come naturally to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. We appreciate you sharing your post with us. ♡

      Delete
  5. Our weather has been crazy, too! SO windy! But, I'm so happy to see the sun! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I'm so happy the sun is out for you. Isn't it wonderful, those nice sunny days? Enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Happy to have you join us here. 😊

      Delete
  6. Glad the dental appointment went well, yes, it's necessary to have them regularly even just for a checkup. Now you can enjoy your weekend

    Hi there Stephanie, thanks for hosting.
    My entries this week #18+19
    Please share with SSPS: https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you. Yes, I'm relieved that the dental appointment was taken care of. 😌 Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  7. I understand about the dental appointment 😬.
    May you have a wonderful rest with your girls Stephanie.
    Thank you for hosting. I'm sitting at #20 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here today. Yes, I always dread any work needing to be done to my teeth. But I got it done, and I am relieved. I hope that you are doing well.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting us all, Steph! Our weather forecaster called our recent weather "bomerrang" weather and I guess that about sums it up! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. I hope you start experiencing some sunshine and better weather. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature! Thanks for the party too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for featuring my mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.