Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #88

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #88! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.


Hello and welcome to the party! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Wishing all the mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day.  


This week was busy, but I wanted to share a quick photo of the orange cappuccino bread that my husband and youngest daughter made over the weekend. It was delicious, with a light drizzle of honey, and enjoyed alongside a nice cup of cappuccino. 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Garden Feast shared a favorite summer dish, Spicy Ceviche. I'm looking forward to warmer weather under the pergola, and this dish looks amazing. Visit her to check out her delicious recipe.


 Jennifer at Tea with Jennifer shared a post titled "Does Concern=Worry=Anxiety?" Visit her blog to learn more about concern and (CAR) cortisol awakening responses.


 Jennifer at Studio 27 shared her laundry sink makeover, where she used tub and tile finish to give it a fresh, new look. 

Sally over at Within a World of My Own shared 10 colorful print skirt outfit ideas for spring and summer.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting, wishing you a great week ahead! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you so much. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting. Have joined up with no. 11
    Orange cappuccino bread sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you for joining us. And thank you, the bread was delicious. Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party, Stephanie. Happy Mother's Day. I love the "mothers" graphic you shared ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here. Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day. I'm glad you enjoyed the graphic.🤍❤️🌸

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for another fabulous party, Stephanie! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you for joining us. Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, thank you! We enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for being part of the party.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for featuring the ceviche recipe. I hope you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, you're very welcome. I'm excited to give your recipe a try.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the feature Stephanie, that was a lovely surprise when you told me.
    I'm sitting at #18 & 19 this week.
    I hope you have a very blessed Mothe's Day & enjoy another yummy sweet loaf from your family.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Your post was enjoyed, and it was my pleasure to share it. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day. Take care.

      P.S. I received some sweet treats from my family this evening; it was a red velvet bundt cake. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here. Have a great week.

      Delete
  9. Hi Stephanie, thanks for the party.
    My entries this week #25+26
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining the party. Have a great week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for featuring my sink makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting the party! Its always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, we're glad you joined us. Have a great week.

      Delete
  12. Orange Cappuccino Bread.. where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Hey there! I am thrilled to introduce you to an exciting Thanksgiving craft that will add a wonderful touch to your holiday table. This project involves using air-dry clay and pie stamps to create personalized and unique place cards. Do not worry, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide throughout the entire process. Additionally, we will use paint, twine, and a brown paper bag to give our place cards a festive feel.  Materials needed Pie stamps which can be obtained from Joann's Acrylic paint  Air-dry clay A hole puncher Paintbrush Wooden beads Twine A brown paper bag (or any other material you prefer to use as a template), one pencil, and scissors. Working with air clay Begin by flattening the air-dry clay, using either your hands or a roller. Once the clay has been flattened, use the pie stamps to press your desired design into the clay. Following the stamping process, remove any excess clay around the outer edge of the stamp and use the stamp press to release your cla...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.