Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 91

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #91! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.


Happy Friday! I hope you all are doing well. Thank you for being a part of this party. 


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Beth at Creatively Beth has shared an embroidered floral T-shirt that she created with just a few supplies! It turned out lovely, and she guides you through each step with her easy-to-follow tutorial.



Susan at From Bay to Beach has shared a post about attractive ways to use planters for privacy at home, both indoors and outdoors. She demonstrates how to use privacy planters, along with faux plants, to give you options that ensure privacy.



Chris at Elevated Nesting has shared her wonderful Southwest Quinoa Salad. This salad makes the perfect side dish or can be enjoyed on its own! I can't wait to make this. Be sure to visit her blog to check out the recipe.



Our Grand Lives has shared a post titled "Looking Back Once Again: Reflecting on the Gifts of Gratitude, Faith, and Love." May 23 marked an extra-special day for Laura—an anniversary that was life-changing for her and her loved ones. Visit to read about her experience, along with the grand moments that filled their hearts.


All featured posts will be pinned on 
Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting this fun linkup, Steph! I can't believe you're at #91! We started our linkups at the same time, roughly, but I had to change mine to bi-weekly to accommodate my schedule better, so it's kind of fun to watch you speeding ahead to 91. Time really flies. :) I've shared links 2, 3, and 4 this time and I Tweeted the party, too. (Or X-ed it?! How do you even say that now that Twitter is X? ha ha) I enjoyed visiting several of the posts others shared today and got some great inspiration. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thank you! Oh, you're so right; we sure did start around the same time. I love that! It's been quite an experience having a link party. I get to see so many great posts, and it's so fun. We love having you join us. And yes, I remember you mentioning changing your link party to bi-weekly. I forgot to join yours this past Monday; I'll try to join next time. You made me giggle with the X-ed-out comment. 😂 I hope you have an amazing weekend. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading all comments. I'll be by to visit your entries. 😊

      Delete
  2. Hi there Stephanie, thanks for the party. Enjoy your day
    My entries this week #16+18
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're welcome! Have a great weekend. 😊

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for this fun weekly visit! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for yet another GREAT party, Stephanie, and special thanks for featuring our "Looking Back..." post! We appreciate you and the many ways you support and encourage this community! We’ve brought #22 and #23 to share today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us and being part of the party. We enjoyed your post. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. I'm sitting at #25 this week Stephanie. Thank you for hosting & I hope you have an amazing week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jennifer. Thank you for joining the party. Wishing you a wonderful week.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the fun party, Stephanie! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, you're welcome. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  7. Steph, thank you for including my Floral Embroidered T-Shirt with the rest of the FAB inspiration! Have a wonderful week! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome! We enjoyed it so much. :)

      Delete
  8. I love the no bake alligator cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for always hosting. I squeezed in today. I only post on Tuesdays and I am always a bit late. Thanks for having me.
    Lots of great inspiration here this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're welcome! 😊
      I'm happy you were able to squeeze in. I'm actually happy the linkup allowed 51 entries. I use the free version, and it is supposed to close at 50, so yay that it allowed 51. The party closes later today. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.