Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 93

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #93! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.


Happy Friday! I look forward to seeing what you all share at the party. Thank you for being part of the link-up.


Nancy at Colors 4 Health shared journal prompts for a sweet summer. She has included prompts that you can use to encourage self-reflection and enhance self-care. Visit her blog for inspiration.


Nicole at Home Industry Blog has shared her post featuring six scrunchie hairstyles using the Invisibobble brand.


Mariama at Food Nutters shared a recipe for tufahije, a Bosnian apple dessert. Head over to her blog to discover this delicious apple treat.


Amy at Amy's Creative Pursuits has shared her beautiful blooming garden with us. Be sure to visit her to see her colorful flowers, along with a sneak peek of her vegetable garden.



All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting each week, Steph! Have a wonderful summer weekend--I'm on my way outside to mow and do yardwork--love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and of course, thank you for being part of the linkup. Enjoy your weekend. I also need to head out to the yard this weekend; I'll be pulling some weeds. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the fun party Stephanie! I love the features! I definitely need some new journal prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you for joining the party. Journal prompts are great. 😊

      Delete
  3. I'm clicking through some of these links! Thanks for hosting us every week, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you for joining us. We appreciate it! 😊

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting us all, Stephanie! It's always fun to see what's happening here! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you for joining us each week. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so much for having us all over! Have a great week ahead. Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining us. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Hello there Stephanie, thanks for the weekly party and enjoy the weekend
    My entries this week #32+33+34
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so, so much for the feature! And of course, for hosting such a lovely party each week. You’re always so encouraging and uplifting—it truly means a lot and keeps me inspired to keep going. I appreciate it more than I can say! Hugs, Mariama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post, and I can't wait to try your recipe. Thank you for joining us and sharing your recipes. And thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to provide this space for you all to share your beautiful posts.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much Stephanie for featuring my post "Journal Prompts for a Sweet Summer." I'm thrilled and honored. I didn't come to the party empty-handed. Look for my posts at #12, 13, 14. I look forward to supporting the other bloggers at this fabulous party and wish everyone a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're very welcome. We're very happy that you joined us and shared your wonderful posts. Take care.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so very much for featuring my post about different hairdos with a scrunchie. I really appreciate it! You brightened up my day : ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, you're very welcome. We're happy to have you here and look forward to checking out your posts. Thank you for being a part of the party.

      Delete
  10. P.S. I'm adding your beautiful button and the link to your blog to the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole. Aw, thank you. You're too kind. It's appreciated. 😊

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my garden post! I so appreciate it. Thanks for the party too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.