Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 96

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #96! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.


For those celebrating, Happy Fourth of July! Also, I wanted to share a quick picture of our toads enjoying the summer weather. We rarely see these two in the water together, but when we do, we have to take a picture! 




Julie at Sum of Their Stories shared this No-Sew Scrap Fabric Tassel Keyring. It's a great way to reuse fabric scraps! Visit her for the tutorial and make your own today!


 Pam at An Artful Mom shared her post, "What Project Should You Start Next on Your Property's Exterior?" If you're like me, there's always a new project on the list! She put together a helpful list of home improvement projects to consider.


Lisa at Handmade in Israel shared her lovely artwork she created for a school principal, HaMenahelet. I love how she included a hand and a sprout in her design, symbolizing growth and hope. 


Visit Jennifer at Studio 27 to see her creative Fake Bake Cookie Tree. She's always making wonderful fake baked goods that look so real! We love it.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love the photo of your toads! Are they real? We have bullfrogs behind our house in a lake. They get REALLY loud every spring when I'm trying to sleep. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! Yes, they are real toads. We named the tiny one Tiny, and the bigger one is named Adorbs. They have been with us for quite some time. We found an entrance in our window well where they dug a tunnel and made their way in. Since then, we relocated them to another area and set up two mini pools for them and added some plants. They seem to enjoy it very much. You made me laugh about bullfrogs getting loud, lol. Oh no! - while you sleep 😆

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my papercut for the school principal. I am happy to join up again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. You always have such lovely art. Thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  3. Morning Stephanie, thanks for the weekly party. Enjoy the July 4th celebrations
    My entries this week #4+5
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you! I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your 4th of July as well.

      Delete
  4. Happy Independence Day! :) Thanks a bunch for hosting this fun linkup. I've shared #13 and #14 this time and am off now to visit other posts. I hope you have a great holiday and weekend, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much. Happy Independence Day to you as well. Thank you for joining the party. Take care and have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  5. I love the fabric key ring, I think I would like to make one out of denim! Thanks so much for hosting, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that fabric keyring is lovely. Julie did such a great job with it. And one made out of denim sounds great! Have a great weekend and take care.

      Delete
  6. Love the Bull frogs Stephanie. We have tiny (sometimes large) bright Green Tree Frogs here where we live in Australia & they're rather vocal when the rain comes along especially in our gutters. They often hide in the engine bay of my car which is green also, we laugh that they may think it's the mother ship. Lol!
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you made me laugh about them thinking it's the mothership when they hide in the engine bay, lol. And thank you; we enjoy having them around. I'm sure since they have been around for so long that they call this their home. Thank you for joining us here; we always appreciate it. Have a great weekend and take care. ♡♡

      Delete
  7. Oh, I Iove the toads! We had one years ago who lived in our window well and the kids enjoyed watching him (her?). Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aren't they so cute? We love having them around. Aw, I love that you also had one that lived in your window well. I hope that you have a great weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  8. The toads are so cute! Thank you for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you! Happy to have you join us here.

      Delete
  9. The toads are cute! It's always fun if we find one around our house, but we haven't found one in a while! I hope you had a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice photo of the two toads. Do you think it's a mom and her child?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you. That's a great question; we aren't sure, but that thought has occurred.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for featuring my cookie tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing everyone being so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hena Tayeb, thank you. Happy to have you visit and check out the posts here at the party.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.