Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 103

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #103! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hi everyone! I'm happy to have you join us here at the party. This week was busy, and I'm ready for the weekend. I hope that you all had a wonderful week. 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers



Handmade by Amalia shared a post titled, Let them eat cookie. It's a charming post where she talked about a fun afternoon baking cookies with her nephews.

Our Grand Lives shared their post, Crossisant S'mores Plus Grand Campfire Fun! Visit their blog to see how they spent time making memories around the campfire, and while you're there, check out the delicious recipe included.

Susan at From Bay to Beach shared a blog post — How to make a pretty fall display in a glass cloche. It's perfect for welcoming fall and adding to your existing fall decor.

Lynne at Thrifting Wonderland shared her post, Creating Seasonal Vignettes From Garden Treasures. Visit her to see some of the beautiful floral arrangements she put together.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend! Joining up with numbers 3 and 4. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, Stephanie, quite made my day :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amalia, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. ♡

      Delete
  3. We've just finished having our house repainted and new floors installed after 24 years, so I'm also looking for new ways to change up my decor. Always lots of great ideas here at your linkup! Thanks for hosting. Today I'm #8 and #9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, how nice! I love decorating. New decor is always so nice. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a lot of fun decorating or finding new decor ideas.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the visit and the link-up, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Stephanie, for featuring our "Croissant S'mores" post! We are thrilled to be included! Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, we enjoyed your post! It's always so nice having you join us here. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting! It was the first week of school here, so we have been on grandkid duty--ready for a little slower pace this weekend, too! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I hope you have a restful weekend. Thank you for joining us here. Take care.

      Delete
  7. As promised, here I am. Thanks for this party, Steph and happy Friday.
    My entries this week #21+22+23
    Hope to see you also share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, it's always so nice having you join us here. Thank you for sharing at the party. I'll be by to check out your amazing recipes.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the feature Stephanie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was ready for the weekend, too--my husband and I spent about 24-ish hours in Rocky Mountain National Park and it was so delightful! Hopefully I'm ready to start another week. :) ha Thanks for hosting! I've shared 32 and 33 and am off now to see what others have shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, oh, that sounds so nice! I honestly need to go. I've heard it's beautiful. I'm happy you enjoyed your time there. That's always so nice. I'm hoping this week goes by fast. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.