Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party 101

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #101! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week at party 100! And I read through all of your comments, and you are all just wonderful. This link party continues because of you!

This week:

I logged a few volunteer hours with an organization where I started volunteering. I've been volunteering for about 6 weeks now. We help people through difficult times. There's just something so rewarding about knowing that your kindness and presence have helped someone.


I reconnected with an old friend. We chatted, laughed, and shared old memories. We both know that our lives are completely different, but it's nice to be able to say hi and reconnect.

My husband continues with physical therapy for his back. We're honestly not sure how long this will last.

Both girls start school on Monday. We have a 10th grader and a 6th grader. Hopefully, all goes smoothly.

How was your week?

Congratulations to our featured bloggers 


Soma at Ink Torrents shared Yosemite in Winter. Visit to see the beautiful images and drawings captured during the visit.

Nancy at Colors 4 Health shared The Comfort of Crows, My Favorite Read This Year. Visit her as she shares insights about the beautiful illustrations and more from the book, "The Comfort of Crows: A Backyard Year," by Margaret Renkl.

Esme at Esme Salon blog shared a recipe for Almond Bars, which is easy to make and full of flavor.

Laura Kelly at Me and My Inklings shared Harry Potter Sorting Hat Cupcakes, and they are just adorable.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hello, Stephanie, This is amazing, thanks so much for the honor and featuring the Almond Bars Recipe, and thanks for this party. Enjoy Friday and the weekend.
    My entries this week #1+2
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esme, you're very welcome! We are happy to feature your post. I'm going to try that recipe. Thank you for joining the party today. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Back pain can be very incapacitating. Wishing your husband speedy recovery. I wish your girls all the best too. Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting. Have a lovely weekend.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, we are hoping he gets better with time. Thank you for your kind words. Also, we enjoyed your post very much. Your pictures were beautiful, along with your drawings. Wishing you a lovely weekend, and thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  3. Wow, 101 link parties! That's awesome, Steph. Congratulations! :) Sounds like the place you volunteer is wonderful--it really does feel good to help other people. Best wishes with your husband's back, too. I've been there. Thank you for hosting the party. I've shared #13 and #14 this time. Off now to leave comment love on other posts. Enjoy the weekend--I think it's supposed to cool down just a little. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words and best wishes for my husband's back. I appreciate it. We missed having you at the party. I'll be by to visit your posts. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Yikes so sorry to hear of your hubby, back pain hits around here, too. Thanks for the visit and the link-up, have a great wee ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. You've had a busy week Stephanie! Hoping your hubby heals soon.

    I'm sitting at #21 this week. Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it. Wishing you a lovely week or weekend. Thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday, Stephanie! Wishing your daughters a wonderful school year ahead and praying that PT goes well for your husband. Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you. You're always so kind, and it's appreciated very much. Wishing you beautiful days ahead. ♡

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.