Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 116

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #116! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

Hello everyone! Thank you for joining us at the party. For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! This weekend, I will compile a shopping list for the items I need to purchase for our Thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful for so much, including all of you who join the party each week and share your wonderful posts. Thank you!

Additionally, there will still be another party next Friday, so please come by and join us anytime, as it will remain open until Tuesday.

Wishing you all beautiful days ahead!


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Join Our Grand Lives as they continue their journey to the North Shore of Lake Superior in part 2 of their getaway. Experience breathtaking scenery, stunning autumn views, and much more.


Two Chicks and a Mom have shared a delicious recipe for Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving Stuffing. Be sure to check out the recipe!


Amy's Creative Pursuits has posted about her handmade fall cards for small children, featuring lovely cards she created and gifted to each of her grandchildren.


Drugstore Divas shared a fun recipe for Nutter Butter Cookies, perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday. These delightful turkey cookies are made by dipping cookies and pretzels in chocolate and decorating them. Don’t miss the recipe!


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Such fun Thanksgiving things. I adore those Nutter Butter Cookies!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, aren't they cute? Thank you for sharing with us at the party.

      Delete
  2. I'm doing the same thing--I've got a shopping list *mostly* done and am going to try to beat the rush! :) Thank you SO much for hosting this wonderful linkup, Steph. It's such a great place to share (I've shared #1, #2, and #3 this time) and see what lovely things other people are sharing, too. Happy weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, yes, we definitely need to beat the rush! We're so happy you joined us here. I appreciate your kind words. Wishing you a very happy weekend and Happy Thanksgiving. 😊

      Delete
  3. Morning, Stephanie, thanks for this party. Happy weekend and US Thanksgiving
    My entries this week #10-12
    Please do share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here at the party. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend, and Thanksgiving. 🙂

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, great features! Thanks for a great visit, and the link-up. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the features. Thank you for joining us here. Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Thanksgiving.🙂

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting Stephanie. I hope all your Thanksgiving preparations go to plan.

    I'm sitting at #23 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      Thank you very much. We are always happy to see you join us here and we appreciate it as well. Wishing you beautiful days ahead. 🙂

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie. Enjoy visiting and participating. My shares this time are #24, 25, and 26. Happy Thanksgiving and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're very welcome. We appreciate you being a part of the party. Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving. 😊

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my fall cards! I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your cards; they were so adorable! Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  8. Thank you SO much for featuring our "North Shore" post, Stephanie! We're tickled to be included with so many wonderful posts! Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. We enjoyed coming along with you through that post, so many beautiful views and much more. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Take care.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for featuring our Old-fashioned Thanksgiving Stuffing--a nice way to start the weekend! Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're very welcome! And thank you for joining us here. I hope that you have a nice Thanksgiving. :)

      Delete
  10. Great shares. The cookies are so cute and the card looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.