Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 131

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #131! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas.

I hope you all had a wonderful week! I'm excited to share the featured posts with you. It’s always a challenge to choose the highlights because you all create such amazing content. I really enjoy visiting each of your blogs and catching up on your latest adventures!

Congratulations to our featured bloggers



Beth Willis Miller offers a 31‑day prayer journey leading up to Easter, filled with Scripture. It’s a beautiful, grounding way to slow down, refocus, and prepare your heart for the hope of Resurrection Sunday.


3 Winks Design shared 'How to Grow Microgreens'—a fun, down-to-earth look at growing microgreens at home—and how to incorporate them into everyday meals. It’s simple, encouraging, and a little nudge to add something fresh and healthy to your routine.

Style Yourself Confident shared 'Warm Makeup Tips'—a helpful guide to choosing makeup colors that truly complement warm undertones. Clear, confidence-boosting advice makes it easy to find shades that feel natural, flattering, and true to you.

Serenity You shared '18 Spring Flower Crafts'—a bright, cheerful collection of spring flower projects, including many kid-friendly ideas, simple crafts, and creative inspiration to bring extra joy and color into your home this season.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Stephanie, thank you so much for featuring my post “31-Day Prayer Journey Leading to Easter”…you are a wonderful encourager to me and so many others! Many blessings to you 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. Such a wonderful post that you shared with us. Thank you. And thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate that. 😊

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely weekend! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! I hope that you have a lovely weekend as well.

      Delete
  3. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup and wonderful features. Happy Friday.
    My entries: #9-10-11
    We would love you to share with SSPS https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're welcome. Thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, Very nice selection of features! Thanks for hosting, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the features. Thank you for joining us here today. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday the 13th, Stephanie! Thanks, as always, for being a wonderful hostess to us all. We're sharing #2 and #3 this time. Wishing you and your family a blessed weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, glad that you joined us here! 👋😊 We're always so happy to see what's new. 🤩
      I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend as well. Take care. 🌸

      Delete
  6. Thanks Stephanie for hosting The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party#131. My posts this time are #22, 23, and 24. I'm in a spring state of mind. Happy weekend and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I love that you are ready for spring. 🌸🌼 It's just around the corner, and I'm feeling the same as you and many others. 🌷😊 As always, thank you for joining us here. We're always happy to have you join us. 😄🥳 Have a great weekend. ☀️🎉

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for including me as one of your features this week. Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.