Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 134

🌼 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #134! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Happy Friday! I want to thank everyone who joined the party last week. I truly enjoyed visiting with you and reading your posts. 

A special thanks to those who took the time to comment on my latest post about our adventures; your comments really made me smile. 

Next week, our oldest daughter turns 15. I can’t believe how quickly time flies! I am so grateful for the opportunity to strengthen our mother-daughter relationship and to create even more memories together as the years go by.

If you missed the last party, just click here to revisit the post: The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #133

Congratulations to our featured bloggers

 Simply Grand Springtime Dips We Love — Our Grand Lives

This delightful collection of springtime dips is perfect for gatherings, snacking, or adding a fresh twist to your weekly menu. Each recipe is bright, simple, and easy to make — exactly the kind of inspiration we all appreciate this time of year.

Mosaic Easter Egg — Jeanne Selep

Jeanne presents a beautifully detailed mosaic Easter egg that is filled with color, texture, and creativity. This project instantly sparks joy and reminds us how enjoyable seasonal crafting can be.

Spring Plant Wrapper — Two Chicks and a Mom

This charming plant wrapper is a delightful way to enhance spring gifts or brighten your own space. It’s quick, cute, and perfect for adding seasonal cheer to any potted plant.

 Mouse and Cookie — Craft Attic Resources

A charming little mouse paired with a cookie creates an adorable crochet project sure to bring smiles. It’s whimsical, fun, and makes a great addition for anyone who loves playful handmade creations.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Happy 15th birthday to your daughter! Fun years now and still to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday blessings to your daughter... 15 is such a special year! As always, thanks for hosting us all and special thanks for featuring our "Springtime Dips" post. We're tickled to be included! Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, aw, thank you very much. You are always so kind. We enjoyed your post so much, and I'm excited to try those dip recipes. Thank you for joining the party each week. It's appreciated! I hope that you have a blessed Easter weekend.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to you daughter! Happy month of April and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you! Happy Easter and also happy month of April. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  4. Hi Stephanie, Thanks for hosting Party#134 and love the pictures of the features, especially the spring gift plant wrappers. My shares this time are #9, 10, and 11. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're welcome. Thank you for joining. Have a great weekend and happy spring!

      Delete
  5. Hello, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup. Happy birthday to your daughter, and may you all have a Blessed Easter weekend.
    My entries: #12+13+14
    I would love it if you would join us weekly at SSPS https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you very much. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Happy April! Have a blessed Easter as well.

      Delete
  6. Blessings to you and your daughter on building a strong healthy bond. Thank you for featuring my Mouse and Cookie. That donation is due all to quickly. I'm so glad I was able to include the book with the ami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. You're always so kind, and I appreciate your kind words. We enjoyed your mouse and cookie; simply adorable. That is wonderful that you had time to include the book. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!

      Delete
  7. Aw, happy 15 to her! I hope you enjoy celebrating. Thanks so much for hosting this fun linkup. I've shared 6 & 7 this time and am off now to see what others have shared. Have a happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so very much. You're always so kind. Happy to have you join us here this week. Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Easter. 🤗

      Delete
  8. Happy celebrations for you both! Thanks for hosting, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday to your daughter and happy Easter! And thank you for hosting, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, thank you. Your kindness is appreciated. Happy Easter. Have a wonderful weekend. 🤗

      Delete
  10. Happy 15th birthday to your daughter! Lots of fun years now and to come Stephanie!
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much. We're excited to see what's to come. 🤗😊🩷

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.