Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 140

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #140! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Hello, blogging friends! I hope you all had a wonderful week. We've been quite busy with a few things as we prepare for school to be out in about a week. The girls are really excited! How was your week? Did you do anything exciting? As always, thank you for joining the party. I truly appreciate all of you!



Congratulations to our featured bloggers!

Thrifting Wonderland – Creative Thrifting Gift Baskets

A simple, thoughtful look at turning thrifted finds into sweet, personal gift baskets. Easy ideas that feel warm and welcoming.

Lisa Notes – Six Standout Books This Month

A helpful list of six books Lisa enjoyed — a mix of fiction and nonfiction with quick notes on why each one is worth picking up.


Esme Salon – Buttery Apricot Dumplings

A cozy dessert made with soft apricots, buttery dough, and cinnamon crumbs. Straightforward, comforting, and great for sharing.


Beth Willis Miller – Precious Memories of My Beloved Mom

A heartfelt post where Beth reflects on her mom’s life, her faith, and the memories that continue to bring comfort.

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. School ends at the ends here at the end of May, and then it will be happy summer days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, you are correct—happy summer days are ahead!

      Delete
  2. Good morning, Stephanie, thanks for this linkup and for the honour and for featuring the Buttery Apricot Dumplings. Happy Friday and weekend.
    My entries: #5+6+7
    Hope you will join us weekly at SSPS https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, we really enjoyed your recipe! I'm going to make it very soon. Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Thank you for joining us here. :)

      Delete
  4. Summer vacation is so exciting! Have a great weekend.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soma, I agree that summer vacation is very exciting. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  5. Hi Stephaine and Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting party#140. My shares are #19, 20, ands 21. Happy weekend and be well. Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, happy Friday! We’re excited for the weekend. Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for joining the party.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday Steph! I hope this note finds you well. Thanks so much for hosting & warm hospitality. I'm sitting at # 22 & 23 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paula! Happy Friday to you as well. I'm glad to see you joining us here this week.

      Delete
  7. School holidays were always exciting when we were children & my daughters were young too Stephanie.
    The most exciting thing this past week was Mother's day & our Wedding anniversary.
    I hope you have a blessed week,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, happy anniversary to you and your husband! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating together. I know that one day I will look back on these moments with my girls enjoying summer break, and I will truly miss this time. You have such lovely memories of your daughters' excitement during the school holidays. That is always so nice to remember. I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day as well!

      Delete
  8. Just a busy week of gardening for me. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you for joining the party. Gardening is always so fun. 😊

      Delete
  9. Wishing you and your girls a wonderful end to another school year, Stephanie! Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you very much. We appreciate you joining the party. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  10. Love your party, and thanks for hosting, Stephanie! So glad I found you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail, aw, I'm so glad you found us here. We're always happy to see new bloggers join us. I absolutely love what you shared at the party. 😊🤗I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  11. Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting, have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining the party. Have a great week ahead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.