Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 151

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #151! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot!

Happy Friday, blogging friends! I'm happy to share that we did get some rainy days. They helped cool things down, even if it was just a few degrees cooler; I'll take it! How was your week? I hope you all had a nice one. As always, thank you for joining the party this week. I'm happy to share the fabulous features from the last party.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Mod Peacock Hair Clip – Crochet Pattern
This vibrant and playful peacock hair clip is a delightful project. Val & Holland offer a free crochet pattern that is quick to make, colorful, and ideal for using up scrap yarn. If you enjoy bold accessories or are looking for a cheerful weekend project, this is definitely one to check out. 


YA Books + BBQ Side Dishes
Honeybears and Sydneybeans created an adorable combination: summer YA reads paired with simple BBQ sides. It’s cozy, casual, and filled with great ideas whether you’re planning a backyard hangout or just want something fun to cook and read.

If you’ve ever visited Denver, you might have noticed the giant blue bear looking into the convention center windows. Millefiori Favoriti shares the story behind this unique sculpture, along with some fantastic photos. It’s a quick virtual trip worth taking if you’re in the mood for something artsy and representative of local Colorado culture.

Huisvlijt-Kledingmaat – Clothing Size Guide
Huisvlijt clearly explains clothing sizes, making it easier to understand why one brand fits perfectly while another does not. It's practical and straightforward.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazy Little Lovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you'd like, you can use the featured party button. Just right-click and save the image.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my "Denver's Big Blue Bear" post, Stephanie! He always makes me smile and I hope he made others smile too! Thanks for histing and have a Happy month of August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, you're very welcome. Happy to feature your post this week. Happy August 😊

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my young adult summer reading list and barbeque side salads! I appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I enjoyed your post. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Good Morning, dear Stephanie, thanks for this linkup and may you have a blessed Friday and weekend.
    This week: #5+6+7
    We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esme, we're so happy that you joined us here at the party. Have a fabulous weekend.

      Delete
  4. The rain has been amazing where I am. So thankful for it! Thank you for hosting this lovely linkup, Stephanie! I've shared #9 and #10 and am off now to see what others have shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, that's wonderful to hear. It really has helped, getting all these rainy days. As always, thank you for joining us here at the party. Take care.

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, to be honest I could take a rainy day or two myself! Thanks for hosting, wishing you a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, I wish I could send some your way. Hopefully, you will get that soon. Thank you for joining the party. 😊 Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. We woke to rain this morning and it was such a welcome sound. It's continued to rain all day, too, which we are grateful for! Thanks, as always, for the party, Stephanie! Wishing you a great start to the new month this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, that rain sounds wonderful. It's always so nice when it rains all day. Thank you for joining the party. We're always happy to have you here. Happy August!

      Delete
  7. Thank you, Stephanie, for letting us share our posts here. Much appreciated! Have a great weekend, and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, thank you for joining. I hope your week is a wonderful one.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the party, Stephanie! I'm glad it's a little cooler now, the rain did the same for us!Yay!! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you. The rain has been much needed, and we are so grateful. Thank you for joining; we're always happy to have you join us here. 😊

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting Stephanie. Great news to hear you had some rain!
    We have had a little here this week with more forecasted.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, aw, thank you. We're very grateful that we had some rain. I hope that you enjoy the rain coming up in your forecast. As always, thank you for joining us here. We appreciate it so much. 😊

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting another Blog Hop - and thanks for featuring my Peacock Hair Clip 😉

    That big blue bear is something, isn't it? 😃

    Have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining the party. And yes, that blue bear is wonderful. Every time we go to Denver, we love checking it out.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much Stephanie for featuring my post! I shared your beautiful button in the post : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, aw, of course, we enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing the blog button. I truly appreciate it. Have a great week and happy blogging.

      Delete
  12. Love that bear sculpture. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.