Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.
Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you!
Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this.
Happy Fall! I am loving the cooler temperatures--the aspen trees in the mountains here are already chaging color.
ReplyDeletePat, happy fall to you as well. Oh, yes, the colors are so beautiful. I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying the change as well and the cooler temperatures. Thank you for joining the party. It's always appreciated. 🍂🍁🍂
Delete