Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on.
Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week?
This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.
I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description.
This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.
I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description.
Congratulations to our featured bloggers
Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes

It's hard to believe we're already in October! Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLisa, yes, it is hard to believe that we are in October already; this year is going by fast. Have a great weekend, and thank you for joining.
DeleteMorning, Stephanie, Yikes, its October, hard to believe. Thanks for this linkup.
ReplyDeleteMy shares: #10+11+12
We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT. Hope you link up.
Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDelete