Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
What great ways for the kids to "own" letters! You are doing a great job with your kids!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Pam :) I love doing things like this with my daughter, she enjoys it.
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea! I've been trying to work with the twins on letters and they don't seem to care yet :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lauree! My daughter was the same way at first but I just keep trying and now she gets into it! Good luck..soon your twins will be into it.
ReplyDelete