Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius


I think it's important to take time each day and think of everything in your life you are thankful for.

I am thankful for:
-God allowing me to see another beautiful day
-For my family. The love I give and receive
-I am thankful for the  many kisses I receive throughout the day from my sweet little one
-I am thankful that I am able to share my happiness with others and to have others share their happiness with me is always  a blessing.
-I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family, and friends.
The list goes on...Through it all I can always, and I mean ALWAYS lean on God. Today was such a lovely day, and I hope that it was the same for all of you.

Stephanie