Skip to main content

Weekend. Family time

This weekend the rain rolled in, and I was one happy camper. It was nice to see some rain here in Colorado. The sound of the rain against the window sounds so peaceful. We watched the lightning off in the distance, and heard the thunder rumble as we sat out on the patio.

We took our daughter to the park. We lost track of the time. We played on the slides, climbed on a  few monkey bars, and played some drums, and did some rattling. Sunshine, laughter, and just being with our daughter was blissful.

My husband and I like to sit out and enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the evenings, once the air is cool, and the sun is setting. (It's just so beautiful) We enjoyed some food off the grill, and later played with some blocks with our daughter. We piled a few pillows  together on the ground and read through a few books. (Right now our daughter's favorite book seems to be: Big Dog....Little Dog, by P.D Eastman.) When we all lay together on the ground this seems to be the time that our pug takes advantage and tries to snuggle on one of our laps.

I spent some time out in my flower garden, I noticed there were a few new flowers that have bloomed. I am loving the beautiful colors. I can't wait to see how my wild flowers will look once they bloom.  My vegetables are doing great. We now have some tomatoes, and peppers. I've been catching our pug eating the cilantro, and oregano. (He's a sneaky one)

As always the weekend was lovely. How did you spend your weekend?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Lovely weekend! You and your family always have such a nice time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you so much Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Aloha
    I love your photos,especially the playground ones because we don't see much fun equipment like that in our neighborhood. I'm glad to hear about the refreshing Colorado rain - must be a nice change. Enjoy your week with your wonderful family.
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jayne! Awe thank you so much. The rain was very refreshing. We really needed it. Thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.