Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello little birdie (Diy paper birds)

 
 
 
 
Lately I've been looking through a few of my craft books, trying to find something new for the little one and I to do. Our daughter is 2, and is very hands on. So today I decided we would make these cute little paper birdies.
 
 
Materials needed:
Paint (or you can use crayons or markers) we used paint
hole puncher (for eyes)
Paper clips (little birdie feet)
tape-(for taping paper clips)
Craft paper
 
It's a very simple project. I just started off with making a bird so that I could us that as a cut out for the rest. Both my daughter and I painted our birds, and allowed them to dry. We later put the paper clips on each bird, (using tape to keep them in place) Using a hole punch, just punch out one eye on your paper bird.  All done, now place them some place like a pot, or your window. They are super cute.