Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...




I need to try some of your stuff with my kids. I'm such a horrible crafty person. My idea of crafting with them is glueing fallen leaves on paper :( . You can see why I stick to baking brownies with that example. LOL. Hope you're having a great day.
ReplyDeleteAngela @ Time with A & N
Lol, hey glueing fallen leaves on paper is a great craft to do with little ones! So there's a start. :) Oh definitely try some of these with them, I bet they would love it. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a great day as well.
DeleteI've done this before! I loved it. I haven't tried it with my kids yet but I think we did this in Brownies when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, how fun! We love trying out new things, and being creative. :) Thank you for stopping by.
DeleteThis looks so fun! I can imagine pressing it to use as note paper or maybe doing it larger scale on white kraft paper so you can wrap small gifts! LOVE this!
ReplyDeleteKrissy, thank you! You know I absolutely love the idea you came up with! I love coming up with new ways to use homemade gift wrap. :) Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteWhat a cute idea!
ReplyDelete