Skip to main content

Christmas time

Christmas...
We had a wonderful time. We spent it together and kept it small. Christmas Eve; we attended our church. Christmas morning; we enjoyed our morning reading, coffee, and a light breakfast. We watched our daughter open her presents. Her face lit up with excitement, and our hearts were filled with joy. I'd have to say her favorite gift this year, would have to be her playing violin. She hasn't stopped playing for her Daddy and me.

Later on..we enjoyed some time at the park. It was nice out, and the sun was shining. We arrived back home; the aroma of Hot apple cider and baked ham soon filled our home. We sat, and enjoyed a nice Christmas dinner. It was a nice, peaceful Christmas spent with my loves.








This year...
We have learned so much. Our love has grown deeper, and I've learned to appreciate the little things. I've laughed, loved, and even cried. I've fallen in love all over again with my family. I've recognized my faults, and I've taken time to work on them. We're all still learning, and growing.-It's a beautiful process.

Come January 17th, I will have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 years. I must admit over the years we have had our moments..but one thing is for sure, my love grows deeper for him with each passing year. We welcomed our beautiful daughter into this world in April of 2011, and she has changed our lives for the better.

I've learned that struggles make us stronger, and sometimes wiser. When everything falls into place, and you are finally at peace, every struggle, event, and circumstance makes sense. Our daughter is loved more than she will ever know.

As I continue to grow as a wife, mother, daughter, and friend...I'm realizing that I have so much to offer. I'm absolutely in love with this beautiful, sometimes crazy life we live.

Through it all, it's been a good year. I'll cherish and hold on to memories we've created, and I'll continue to embrace life one day at a time with my loves by my side.

**I would like to thank all of you lovely readers; I've met some great people through this blogging world, and I appreciate all the kind words that are left here on my blog. You are all amazing! Thank you for coming on this journey with me**

Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie, I love the way you embrace life with both its struggles and happy moments. You make the most of everything and I admire that. I read your blog because you remind me to find the beauty in each day - sometimes I need to dig deep but I know it's there. Thank you for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, you're a wonderful friend. Thank you so much for your kind words. Your words are always so uplifting, and I appreciate people like you. I'm so happy that you read and come along on this journey with me. I'm so happy that I am able to provide some encouragement. I think we all need to appreciate, and notice beauty with each passing day. Thank you for your friendship. =)

      Delete
  2. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas Stephanie!! Our day was pretty good filled with phone calls and time spent with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, thank you. I'm so happy that you and your little one enjoyed your Christmas. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good Christmas, Stephanie. I agree with everything you said about growing and getting stronger. I am really glad to have connected with you and I enjoy our friendship very much. You're an amazing mother and such a creative and energetic person. I look forward to another year of reading your blog and seeing your life blossom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. You're always so sweet, and I thank you for that. I'm so happy to have you as a blog friend. I love visiting your blog, and I am so happy that we have been given the opportunity to meet via blogging. You are a wonderful person, and I enjoy having you come along on this journey. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.