Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lately...

Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. 
-- Charles R. Swindoll

Morning-Creating art.

Sunny day- A stroll through the neighborhood with her lamb

Putumayo Kids- Hooray my Cd  arrived! I'm part of  a moms-meet group online,
and as one of my rewards, I chose to receive this CD.  It includes some songs from around the world.
So we have been dancing, and enjoying our mornings.

Block-building, and some hammering as well.

I've started a new journal. -

Life can sometimes get somewhat hectic. -When it all seems to calm down, and our days seem a little longer, and a bit more peaceful; I enjoy these moments I spend with my family. This year; will be much different from last year. I'm always ready, and happy for change. -It's the cycle of life. 

I've been slacking a little on my blogging. -With sunny days, long walks, clay sculpting, block-building, book reading, and some journal writing.- I'm a little behind.  How have you been spending your time?  

**Thank you to all my lovely readers, I appreciate all of you. Also I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the printout I provided for pretend Vet play. I'm so glad you all enjoyed.**