Skip to main content

Refreshing.

I'm longing for sunny days, shorts, blended drinks, outdoor bubble blowing, sidewalk chalk doodling, and colorful flowers in my garden. -It's all so refreshing to me.













I enjoy warmer days. Hummingbirds in the garden. Our daughter runs through the grass, and simply enjoys her time being a kid. I enjoy my time in my garden planting and pruning. Gathering up fresh vegetables, washing, and preparing them for our meals. -I miss all of this. The weather is still cold here in Colorado, but I'm looking forward to sunny days! -It's all just so refreshing.

Comments

  1. Oh I miss sunny days as well!
    I enjoyed all of these pictures, I can't wait to feel the warm sun and summer breeze again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy, thank you so much. I too miss sunny days. -I'm looking forward to those sweet sunny days.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to warmer days too. It hasn't been bad here at all, but still, it would be nice to go out in a short-sleeved shirt and maybe see a few butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see a few butterflies as well! -They're so pretty.

      Delete
  3. I love spring! It is the most beautiful time of the year for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too enjoy spring weather, I also enjoy the little rain we get.-It helps with my garden. :)

      Delete
  4. I can imagine that cold weather, while it can be snuggly and cozy, may be a little harsh at times. Sunny outdoor fun and blossoming flowers brings lots of joy. It's been colder here too and I am so pleased that the sun is out today! Stay safe and warm. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayne, thank you. :) Yes I'm ready for warmer weather. I enjoy opening windows, and letting fresh air in, and just enjoying the morning sun. -I'm looking forward to sunny days.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I adore your pictures! So lovely! :) Here in New Brunswick Canada it does not look that nice outside. We have tons of snow, and it's cold. But looking at your pictures made me excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melly, thank you. I really wish it looked like that here right now. We have been experiencing a bit of snow as well. I am looking forward to when my flowers are blooming again, and the sun stays out and warms us all. :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.