Skip to main content

Energy, Pregnancy & Daydreaming.


An easy morning. Toast, and sweet orange marmalade



An artful morning.


Currently looking through-Shabby Chic

A sweet thoughtful surprise from my husband: Prescription for 52 reasons
why I treasure you.



Baking- Teddy bear cookies.


My energy level seems to be returning, slowly. Cravings have started, and I'm continuing to find it harder to brush my teeth without the occasional gagging. Breakfast is simple, -toast with jam, eggs, and maybe a side of bacon or ham. Our daughter; of course is a picky eater. Sometimes she's in the mood for oatmeal, maybe bacon the next, or just plain cereal.

Our pug likes to rest his head on my tummy. -Not yet a big baby bump, but it's become a pillow to rest his soft cuddly cheeks. He did this when I was pregnant with our daughter. He'd fall asleep, and snore on my oh-so-lovely baby bump. -Of course, there were occasional kicks to the head from my daughter resting inside.

So far this pregnancy is much different from my first. My energy level went down suddenly, and I become nauseous without any warning. I'm enjoying my sleep, but at times I still feel like I could use more! We're in need of sunny days-sunny with mild temps, and no snow! They are saying the weather here in Colorado should be sunny, in the mid-'60s for the weekend. I'm looking forward to this.-Windows open, fresh air, and maybe even a picnic outdoors. -How lovely!

My husband has started back up on reading his daddy's books. We first bought this set of books for him during my pregnancy with our daughter. He's been enjoying reading through it and sharing his thoughts on this pregnancy. -It all feels so brand new, and exciting all over again. My next visit to the Dr is on the 27th of this month. I should have more information by then. (An ultrasound, and a little glimpse of this tiny bundle of joy growing inside of me. And maybe even listen to the heartbeat.)

So lately, I'm just hoping this tired feeling will go away soon, and I'm looking forward to sunny days. I'd love to sit out with my daughter; soak up some sun, and dip my toes in her little pool. -I'm just daydreaming, and I'm enjoying it!

Have a lovely weekend blog friends. And a special thank you to my friend Jayne who blogs over at handmadecuties, she's always so thoughtful, and kind. I recently received a family photo album from her. I thought it was the sweetest thing.-Perfect for adding in new pictures of our growing family. Thank you, Jayne.

Welcome new readers, I'm thrilled to have you follow along!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling well. Early pregnancy is not easy. It's even more difficult when you already have a little one to care for. But it sounds like you're doing better and I'm really happy. I love reading about all the preparations going on there! This baby will be so loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. You are always so kind, and I appreciate that. I'm so happy that I am feeling much better these days. (And I'm also happy that you are as well). I hope that you and your family have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you are able to get out and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ida, thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I never stopped being tired the whole time I was pregnant! It was tough for me to stay awake after work. I would pretty much go to sleep as soon as I got changed out of my uniform. LOL but I hope there is some relief for you about being so tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Dina. Oh boy, hopefully I can get my full energy back soon! -I really need it. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. You take such good pictures; love them!!
    I hope you can get some energy back soon. Maybe the sunshine will help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, aw thank you. :) You made me smile. I'm hoping it all comes back soon. -And yes the sunshine did help. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I remember the feeling of always being tired. It was so hard because you always feel like you never get enough sleep! I hope you get some energy soon, hopefully the weather this past weekend helped. I'm ready for Spring! Rest easy and enjoy your days. xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy, thank you. We went on a long walk, and it helped out so much. I hear you about being ready for Spring! I'm so ready. I hope you have a beautiful week.

      Delete
  6. I've been through six pregnancies and none of them were the same. Two of them I actually hallucinated, mostly during that time between sleeping and waking up in the morning.

    Only one pregnancy I was tired the entire time and that was #5. Of course I had four other young children, so I guess that could have been what caused it.

    The rest I felt pretty good in the second trimester but then in the last two months I started to feel tired again. I suspect it's the added weight combined with not being able to sleep well. The baby would decide to practice what felt like kickboxing or gymnastics on and off all night.

    Hope you are doing well and when you do have those bursts of energy, take it easy or you'll regret it a few hours later.

    Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancie, yes I hear they are all different, and this pregnancy is definitely proof of that. :) Thank you for commenting, and sharing your experiences as well. I'm doing much better, I'm starting to get my routine back, and exercising as well. Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.