Sunday, February 9, 2014

Family time..

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.  ~Albert Camus, Lyrical and Critical Essays

Blue sky...Geese flying high


Snow is melting..hello sun.



Splashing in puddles on a sunny day.

Snow covered grass



Mr pug enjoying our family walk


Hello Colorado mountains.

The sun felt absolutely wonderful.

"The moon mommy" - Our daughter announced loudly. 

Breakfast pastry:prepared by my husband.// apples, raisins, spices, and a bit of glaze. 

Kimchi spicy noodle.// Rice cake, noodles, kimchi, seaweed, egg, green onion, peppers, garlic, and a few other spices. -Sure to warm you up on a cold day. 

Baking oatmeal cookies :prepared by my husband.

Rice cake

A card for Daddy-From our daughter.

The letter A- Our daughter has been working very hard on this, and she just doesn't know just how proud I am of her. -She'll be 3 this April. :)






Our Art night.// bottle caps, straws, twisty ties, TP rolls-and more. Create, and enjoy. 

Our days-*Sunny/snowy day adventures. Long walks. Splashing in puddles. Sun-kissed skin,and enjoying our family time. Baking, and preparing meals. -With pregnancy..there comes a lot of changes. -I've been so sleepy, but I'm managing to stay awake with an energetic toddler.- Painting, practicing letters, puppet shows, and silly dancing. -This seems to help us get through our day. How are your days spent?

**I would like to thank those who shared in on our exciting news on baby #2. Thank you all for your kind words, I appreciate it so much.- I'm managing my morning sickness, and sleep comes and goes. I'm patiently waiting for my next appointment. -We're all very excited, and I've been a little drained.**

-Welcome new readers!