Skip to main content

Lately. A sweet surprise

Life lately...


Arriving at the doctor's...


Patiently waiting in the waiting room...


Little busy hands..


(We held off on telling people right away.)

Surprise!!!  Baby #2  
(Test was taken on January 11, 2014)
I had my very first visit January 30th.





We're all so very excited, and our little one is ready to be a big sister..



Now we patiently wait for my next Dr. visit. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Shelby, aw thank you! And congrats to you as well. <3

      Delete
  2. Oh My Goodness Stephanie! A huge, happy congratulations to the "Love Bird" family :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Jayne, you made me smile so much. Thank you for sharing in on our excitement. I really appreciate you as my blog friend. You always put a smile on my face. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congrats! So excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo happy for you, Stephanie! This is wonderful news. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much.. I really appreciate your kind words. :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!! How exciting! So when is the due date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, thank you. :) We are due some time in September. Dates given were based on my information I gave to my Dr. Hopefully after our next visit we will have a clearer date.

      Delete
  6. Cute photos! Congrats on baby #2!!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, CONGRATS Stephanie...what a blessing!! So happy for you guys!! Thanks for linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michell, thank you so much! It's always so nice linking up with you. :)

      Delete
  8. I am smiling so big right now! No one deserves this more than your family. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Your daughter will be a great big sister! How exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kristy, thank you so much! You're so kind, and I thank you for always being such a wonderful blog friend. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.