Skip to main content

Summer days at home.










It's been raining a lot! We actually had two days when the rain came falling down the entire day. It was dark and gloomy out. A few days before, we took a little trip out to Target. We picked up some puzzles and melty beads. -Their dollar aisle is amazing! We actually ended up throwing in a small, simple kite. 

At home, we have enjoyed putting together puzzles. Our daughter absolutely loves working on puzzles. Her face lights up, and she's so proud when she puts her puzzles together all by herself. Of course, we're proud of her too. 

 I also came across some melty beads. Oh, what a fun little project to get your hands on. On a rainy evening, we worked on our melty beads. It took some time, and with the leftover beads, our daughter will create one of her own. She was such a great helper. After we were all done, we took them and added some magnetic tape on the back, and added them to the fridge.   

Recently, we bought a new cold brew coffee system. We were out enjoying our time at the Starbucks cafe when my husband noticed it sitting on their shelf. He's a bit of a coffee lover. He enjoys roasting beans and grinding them. I'll sip a cup and enjoy myself with him. He's actually been drinking decaf since that's what I prefer to drink during pregnancy.  I absolutely love this cold brew system. It's simple, and you could also brew teas. 

I enjoy our time at home. On these warm, rainy summer days, I cherish the simple moments I spend with my family. Home is where we come together, share our love, and make lasting memories. 

I hope you all have had a wonderful week. Enjoy your weekend with your family and cherish the simple moments! 

-Stephanie

Comments

  1. How nice!!! I'm glad that you found such a cool cold press system! Yaya for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dina, me too! It's pretty simple, but hey it's another coffee gadget for my husband to play around with. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, they are! We had a great time with them. :)

      Delete
  3. Our lives are so similar, Stephanie. We love the beads too, and chore/behavior charts are very important in our home. I'm glad you're enjoying the summer with your little one. Is she ready for the big changes coming this fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, aw you know I've noticed that too. So similar, it's amazing how you meet so many other bloggers whose lifestyles are so much alike. I think the chore/behavior chart is important. Right now she helps with little things.- In the garden, picking up a few toys, etc. She's so excited for this new change. She seems like she's ready and we're excited to see how she interacts with her little sister. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.