Skip to main content

Mint Iced Green Tea - A simple recipe.

Mint Iced Green Tea
-A Simple Recipe

Looking for a simple and refreshing drink? Try this easy recipe for Mint Iced Green Tea that will cool you down on a hot day. Enjoy the minty and soothing flavors in every sip.




What you will need

4 bags of Green Tea Honey Lemon Ginseng Celestial Seasonings

2 cups of room-temperature water

1 cup of hot water

Spearmint leaves 
(Put as many as you would like.)

Sweetener of your choice
If you are using sugar, add two tablespoons
(This will add some sweetness, but not too much.)



Making your drink...

Start by adding your tea bags to a pitcher.

Next, take your spearmint leaves and add them to your pitcher. 
(Make sure you rinse your leaves in warm water before adding them.
 I used some from my garden, so I wanted to ensure they were bug-free.) 

Pour 1 cup of hot water to completely cover your tea bags and leaves.

Now you are ready to pour the next two cups of water. 
Make sure you steep your tea bags in the water for about five minutes. This will help the flavors come together. 

After about five minutes, add in your sweetener. Stir it all, and serve over crushed ice.
You can use a few spearmint leaves as garnish.

Grab your drink, and enjoy!


Do you have a refreshing drink that you enjoy making during warmer weather?
I'd love to hear from you all.



Pin it for later



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Jenome, I hope you like it! It is very refreshing on a hot summer day. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this simple easy tea recipe. We are growing Mint right now and this will be perfect as a summer drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nishtha, thank you. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I’ve been looking for a refreshing drink to use our mint plant with. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, thank you! I hope you enjoy this simple tea recipe. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love mint tea. It's super refreshing, especially during these extra hot days of summer. I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben, I agree. It is so refreshing on a hot summer day. Let me know what you think of it! :)

      Delete
  5. Yummies! I love making hommemade teas. They get me so excited to make and to drink them. I'll try some variation of this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so refreshing! Now I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mint iced green tea is perfect for a hot summer's day. I can envision sipping it on a porch swing or at a backyard garden party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, sounds perfect! A porch swing, or a garden party. :)

      Delete
  8. Perfect! Forecast says it will be hot tomorrow so I will make sure to give it a try ot two

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so refreshing and an amazing drink to make in the summer months! Right now it is raining outside, so I am in the mood for a hot chocolate, but over the weekend the gorgeous sunshine will be back and this will definitely be a tempting option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, hot chocolate actually sounds great too! I'll wait for when it is cold over here. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  10. This sounds like the perfect summer drink! I love mint and tea, so this is something I will be trying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been LIVING for iced tea as of late. It's such a fun way to enjoy a cold drink without the negative ingredients included in many of our 'go to' drinks like soft drinks. Right? I recently won a large credit for Steeped Tea, so I stocked up on some fun flavours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, yes so true about the negative ingredients included in many drinks. I love having iced tea now that it has been so hot out. I am sure you will be enjoying those fun flavors. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. this looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is interesting. I've never had mint green iced tea before.
    Thanks for sharing this recipe with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great recipe! Thanks for sharing with us on the homestead blog hop! I hope we see more this Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe.

      Delete
  15. Thank you for sharing with us, I'm featuring you this week when the next To Grandma's house we go link party starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarahlynn, thank you very much! Looking forward to your party this week. :)

      Delete
  16. Love it! Been doing this with lemon balm leaves. Does this work with wild mint? I'm vaiting for better weather to harvest some for recipes and for the tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preparing with lemon balm sounds wonderful! That's a great question about wild mint. I've only used the mint I planted in my garden. I think the wild mint could also work. It's definitely something worth trying and experimenting with. Thank for for visiting.

      Delete
  17. Thanks for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #41 linkup. We hope to see you again next time at #42, too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a big fan of Celestial Seasonings tea. I've never really thought of combining it with anything or serving it cold. Great idea! Thanks for sharing this post with us at the Will Blog for Comments #64 linkup. Hope to see you next time, too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! Yes, it's so refreshing. 😊

      Delete
  19. I am not a big fan of green tea, but this sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.