Skip to main content

5 Delicious Fall Drink Recipes

 

Hands with red nail polish holding a white coffee cup


1. Whipped Pumpkin Shake:

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of milk (you can use non-dairy milk too)
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of whipped cream (you can use non-dairy whipped cream)

Instructions:
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend well.
2. Pour the mixture into a glass.
3. Add whipped cream on top.
4. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
5. Enjoy!

2. Spiced Slow Cooker Cider:

Ingredients:
- 1 liter of apple juice
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup of cinnamon imperials

Instructions:
1. Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker and stir.
2. Cook on low for about an hour.
3. Keep it on keep-warm mode.
4. Serve in mugs.
5. Enjoy!

3. Simple Spiced Caramel Pumpkin Latte:

Ingredients:
- 1 to 2 shots of espresso (depending on how strong you want it to be)
- 1 cup of milk (non-dairy milk works too)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin syrup
- 1 teaspoon (or less) of caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg

Instructions:
1. Prepare your latte.
2. Give everything a quick stir to help all the flavors come together.
3. Serve with whipped cream on top and a drizzle of caramel.

4. Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Spice:

Ingredients:
- 1 liter of cranberry juice
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup of sweetener of your choice (brown sugar, honey, or agave)

Instructions:
1. Place all the ingredients into your slow cooker.
2. Cook on low or keep warm.
3. Serve with orange slices.

5. Black Coffee with Spices:

Ingredients:
- Brewed black coffee
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of pumpkin spice

Instructions:
1. Brew your coffee and pour it into a mug.
2. Add in spices and stir.
3. Enjoy!

What's your favorite go-to fall drink? Let us know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by.



Pin/Save/Share For Later


Pin pin with coffee cup and saucer and textPinterest pin with a coffee cup on a pile of leaves. Text included


Comments

  1. I love hot cider oh my gosh! This is the best recipe for fall! the slow cooker orange spice sounds delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris, hot cider is so delicious! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. The whipped pumpkin shake sounds delicious! I will have to try making this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is definitely a delicious sweet treat. :)

      Delete
  3. I needed this right now! I was just going to make a pick me up drink for the afternoon. I will try something like the spiced caramel pumpkin latte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nkem, that sounds wonderful. Well if you get around to making it, let me know how it was. I think you will love it. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh man, these recipes sound great. I love pumpkin soup so I'm betting pumpkin shake will do it for me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, thank you! :) It is a delicious drink for sure!

      Delete
  5. Number 4 and Number 2 sounds really good. I'll give them a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these recipes. Only tried some of them when dining out (Or in starbucks!) Never occured to me to make them myself. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to try the whipped pumpkin shake! I am such a pumpkin freak. Lol. It is delicious, and an easy addition to so many things. Next week I'm going to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and that shake will be a perfect addition to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, I love pumpkin too!--Lol, pumpkin freak it is! ;) Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound delicious!!

      Delete
  8. Lovin' the pumpkin spice latte, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph, these drinks sound amazing! Though I'm not a fan of anything spice so I'll leave the cinnamon out. I can't wait to try some of these. Pinned📌
    Thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Tea & Friend's this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you! Yes, just leave the cinnamon out. :) Thank you for pinning and it's always so nice sharing at your party.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Hey there! I am thrilled to introduce you to an exciting Thanksgiving craft that will add a wonderful touch to your holiday table. This project involves using air-dry clay and pie stamps to create personalized and unique place cards. Do not worry, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide throughout the entire process. Additionally, we will use paint, twine, and a brown paper bag to give our place cards a festive feel.  Materials needed Pie stamps which can be obtained from Joann's Acrylic paint  Air-dry clay A hole puncher Paintbrush Wooden beads Twine A brown paper bag (or any other material you prefer to use as a template), one pencil, and scissors. Working with air clay Begin by flattening the air-dry clay, using either your hands or a roller. Once the clay has been flattened, use the pie stamps to press your desired design into the clay. Following the stamping process, remove any excess clay around the outer edge of the stamp and use the stamp press to release your cla...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.