Skip to main content

Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Floral Tray Centerpiece

Create a stunning and affordable Christmas centerpiece using Dollar Tree items. This easy DIY project involves a decorative tray and beautiful floral arrangements that will add festive charm to your holiday decor.

Red Christmas floral tray centerpiece  with candle display, church ornament, and reindeer ornament

Hello! I’m excited to help you create a beautiful Christmas floral tray centerpiece. This craft is perfect for beginners and is simple to create. Most of the materials you’ll need can be found at your local Dollar Tree store.

Materials such as faux floral, red tray, hot glue, and reindeer

To create a Christmas floral tray centerpiece, you will need the following materials:
  • One rectangle tray (The Dollar Tree has these labeled as Charger plates)
  • One foam block 1.9 in x 3.9 in x 11.9 in (You can purchase this at Walmart or Dollar Tree)
  • Floral (I used about six bunches of holiday floral, a mix between floral and glitter pinecones)
  • One frosted candle holder
  • One mini tealight LED battery-operated candle
  • Variety of ornaments - You can use any for your design (I am using one reindeer and one Church ornament)
  • Hot glue
  • Wire cutters

Creating the centerpiece

Begin by taking your floral and wire cutters.  Use your wire cutters to cut your floral and pinecones. When cutting, you will want to leave some of the stems. Once you have your floral cut, start adding it to your foam block. 

Gently push your stem through the foam block. Be sure you work your way around the front, sides, and back of the block.  Leave the top of the block clear of any flowers and pinecones. 

Faux floral in foam block

Faux floral in foam block

Once you have completely filled the foam block with your floral, flip your tray over and begin to apply a generous amount of hot glue to the bottom side of the tray. This will secure everything together.
Hot glue on top of flipped tray

After you have applied your hot glue, flip your tray over, and press it down over the top section of the foam block. When I first attempted this project, I started with the tray and foam glued together. I eventually separated the two and decided to add my floral onto my foam block before gluing my tray to my foam block. It made things easier for me. 

Decorating your Tray

After gluing your tray to your block, you can now add your decorations. I went ahead and applied a small amount of hot glue on the bottom of each ornament.  Next, take your candleholder and add your LED candle to your candleholder.  You can also add a small bow to your candleholder. This is completely optional.

red tray with faux floral around bottom section

Completed Christmas floral tray centerpiece with decorations displayed on a table

You're all done! I placed my centerpiece on my dining table, and it looks lovely.  I hope that you have enjoyed this simple DIY project. Thank you so much for stopping by.
I love hearing from all of you. Be sure to say hello in the comments! Let me know if this is a project you'll be creating soon. 

Close up of Christmas floral tray



Pin/Share/Save

Pinterest pin showing Christmas floral tray centerpiece and text description

You may also enjoy

Comments

  1. Great idea! I am visiting from the link party on Across the Blvd, and I'd love for you to come link up on my 3 link parties at LifeasaLEOWife.com. This is a project that's right up my readers' allies!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niki, thank you so much! I will be sure to come by your blog for a visit, and check out your link party as well.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty, love the color of the poinsettias (I guess that's what they are) and of course the candle. Looks nice. Thanks so much for linking up at #IMadeItMondayLinkParty 32. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you so much. I believe you're correct and they are called poinsettias. I purchased them at Dollar Tree and was surprised that they had them in. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at the Creatively Crafty Link Party. We hope to see you again on Thursday for a new part. #CCBG

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Stephanie! Your post is FEATURED at #IMadeItMondayLinkParty 33.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty, and much easier to make that it first looks. Thanks for stopping by to share with us at Handmade Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I really like the candle in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unsure I can make anything as good as you do here, but loved the read🌷God bless you this season and always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rayla, aw, thank you. I am sure you can create something just as good. You are too kind. Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. I appreciate it. 😊🌸

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.