Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #7

Welcome to Crazy Little Love Birds link party #7. I'm so happy you decided to join us here and share your creations. I'd like to start this party out by saying thank you to all of you who shared at the party. You are all amazing. I enjoy visiting each of your blogs! 


 I hope you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather. How was your first day of fall? Did you experience cooler temperatures where you live? My family and I had a wonderful day outdoors, taking a nature walk and spending time in the yard. I was able to open the windows and let the fresh air in, which was wonderful. Surprisingly, I didn't get a pumpkin spice latte - I just enjoyed a cup of brewed coffee at home.

We celebrated our youngest daughter's 9th birthday on the 16th of this month. She requested a delicious strawberry ice cream cake, which I was happy to make for her.

As for me, my birthday is today!  My wonderful husband has decided to make me an Oreo ice cream cake! I'm really looking forward to it. I have to admit, I'm not very good at keeping surprises, and my husband is not a fan of me trying to guess what he has planned for me, haha. But let's move on from me and talk about the wonderful things you have planned. Are you working on any wonderful creations, printables, or recipes? Please share! 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers!

This link party is possible because of all of you. I am so grateful. Thank you to each and every one of you who entered last week's party. 



Two Chicks and a Mom shared a recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake and it looks delicious!

Maya from The Little Treasures has shared an adorable sea glass bottle bag


Beth, from Creatively Beth, Shares a detailed post on how to create these cute wood slice pumpkins

Sharing an adorable way to explore and learn about nature this fall with I Spy Fall
Also included scarecrow applesauce cups.

Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

Now on to Party #7

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Hi, not linking up today but wanted to say thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 131. Pinned. Also, happy birthday to you and your daughter. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you so much. 😊 I appreciate you visiting and also thank you for the birthday 🎂 wishes. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Thank you for Featuring our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake--great way for us to start the day! Have a terrific weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thank you for joining us again. 😊 Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for hosting the party and I hope you have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thank you so much. Happy to have you here. ☺️ I hope you have an amazing weekend as well.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring our "On the Go" post! We so appreciate the support! Happy birthday! We hope you had a lovely day! An Oreo ice cream cake sounds like the perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you're very welcome. Happy to have you join us again. Thank you for the Birthday wishes. I appreciate it. 😊

      Delete
  5. THANK YOU Stephanie for featuring my Wood Slice Pumpkins this week! Happy Weekend! Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, you're very welcome. Loved those wood slice pumpkins. Happy to have you join us again. 😊

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Linking up as #14-16 today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, you're very welcome. I'll be by to check out your posts. Happy to have you join us.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday and happy fall, Stephanie. Hope your husband's surprise turned out to be fun! Thanks for hosting. I'm at #'s 8 & 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, thank you very much. I appreciate the birthday wishes. Thank you for joining us and sharing at the party. :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! Thank you so very much for hosting!
    Linking up at #1&2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you. I'm happy that you decided to join us. Thank you for the birthday wishes as well. :)

      Delete
  9. Happy, happy birthday! I hope it was a great one. :) I'm sharing links 32, 33, and 34 this week. Thanks for hosting this fun linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much! I appreciate the birthday wishes. Always a pleasure having you join us here. I'll be by to check out your posts! :) I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for inviting me to the link up. I'm always looking for new link ups to join!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome! Happy to have you join us here. I'll be by to check out all of your posts! :)

      Delete
  11. New here. I am at #38. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, found you through Sweet Tea and Friends! Sharing today and will be back, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melynda, happy that you found us and decided to join us here. We're always happy to have new people join. Thank you! 😊

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting! I'm #42. We had a rainy start to fall, but it's cleared up now and the weather is perfect! Have a great week. See you Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, we're expecting some rain this week. I'm happy to hear that the rain has cleared and you are now experiencing nice weather. Thank you for joining us. I'll be by to check your post out.

      Delete
  14. Hey, Steph. Thanks so much for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds Link up here with Sweet Tea & Friends this month sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to host your link party. I enjoyed visiting your website! I linked up for the first time with your website today, at #46 and #48. Thanks again, Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome. I'm happy to have you join us here. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.