Skip to main content

Fall Crafting Inspiration: My Favorite DIY Projects

Get inspired with these DIY autumn crafts! From floral wreaths to pumpkin decor, discover a few of my favorite projects that will bring the cozy vibes of fall into your home.

I've put together a few of my favorite autumn crafts that I've made. I love that these are easy to create and really any skill level can dive in and create these too! 
Fall craft collage display

Fall craft collage



Here are some wonderful ideas for fall crafts that you can easily create

Glass yogurt jars with decorative fall napkin decoupaged

To begin with, we have a wonderful fall floral display that uses glass yogurt jars, which is a beginner-friendly craft and a great way to recycle these jars.

Glass jar decorated with fall napkin and displaying faux floral and craft pumpkin


Faux floral displayed in a metal can that has been decorated with a napkin, twine, and wood beads

Next, we have two exciting crafts where we use Mod Podge, decorative napkins, and other embellishments to decorate a metal can and a glass, creating wonderful fall floral decorations. Glass jar Autumn decoration and Fall floral display using metal can

fox garland craft with wooden craft leaves


Thirdly, I have created an adorable and affordable fall fox garland.

fall pictured frame art painted yellow displaying yellow sunflowers and red craft truck

If you have an unused picture frame at home, this fall craft is perfect for creating your own fall picture frame art.

Craft autumn tree with red, and yellow leaves


You can use a Dollar Tree plunger and fall leaf foliage to create a wonderful fall tree, perfect for displaying in any entryway.

painted red wooden crate box with autumn decorations inside

Celebrate Autumn by creating a wonderful fall display using one wooden crate box from Dollar Tree.

painted leaf wood riser with yellow leaves and candles inside

You can also create a leaf wood riser using Dollar Tree wood leaves and scrap wood, which is perfect for displaying candles.

canvas art painted black with faux floral displayed in a painted tan vase

Create your own wonderful masterpiece by incorporating paint and faux floral to make autumn canvas art.

faux fall floral arrangement displayed on a table near pumpkins and candles


You can also create and display a wonderful fall floral arrangement that will brighten up any space.

faux fall window display with faux fall leaves

Add a wonderful faux fall window display to your autumn decor. It's easy to make and looks beautiful when displayed.

grapevine wreath with pumpkins, floral and foliage

Lastly, create an autumn grapevine wreath using faux flowers in deep reds and oranges to bring out those wonderful autumn colors.


I hope these fall crafts inspire your creativity for autumn displays.

Pin Share Save

Pinterest pin displaying fall craft collage with text

Comments

  1. Your site looks different, went from pink to green :) Love the collection you put together here. My favs would be the yogurt jars, fall tree, wooden crate with candles, and the wreath. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 131. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and changing the colors, haha. It will probably change again. Thank you for letting me know which crafts were your favorites. I love hearing feedback. It helps out so much. 😊

      Delete
  2. So many cute falls crafts. I love those adorable foxes on that garland and looking at all these crafts together you can see that the same color palette for them all must make your home look so lovely and coordinated too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, thank you. I really enjoyed creating the fox garland. I was able to try out another Mod Podge technique that I hadn't tried before. :) I appreciate you visiting.

      Delete
  3. These are all such cute fall projects. I love the truck photo frame and the little box with the squirrel in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thank you! Not sure why my blog flagged your comment as spam. I need to start checking my spam folder more often. Thank you, the squirrel is actually from a salt and pepper shaker set from Dollar Tree. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.