Skip to main content

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #17

   Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #17! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you! 

Hello everyone! I am thrilled that you have decided to join us here. I want to say thank you to each of you who have taken the time to visit my link party. Your presence means a lot to me. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

At the previous party many of you inspired me to bake, so this weekend that's what I'll be doing. It's forecasted to snow, so I'll be indoors baking and creating! We'll also be taking out some board games and listening to some Christmas music. 

What are your plans for this weekend? I would love to hear about them, so feel free to share them with me in the comments section. I read through all your comments, and I appreciate them all. Now, let's move on to the fabulous features of party #16.

But first...

Thank you to everyone who joined this link party. I appreciate all of you. This party is possible because of you! I can't wait to see what you all have to share today. Before we share, let's take a look at the wonderful features from last week's party.

Congratulations to our featured bloggers 

Party#16 Featured posts


Two Chicks and a Mom are sharing an adorable Felt Santa Filled with Goodies. It's so cute!

Jennifer from Easy Pantry Recipes is sharing her recipe for Peachy Oat Bread (Jar Mix). The recipe sounds delicious and the presentation in the jar is adorable.

Treat N' Trick is sharing a wonderful recipe for Light Fruit Cake.


Be sure if you are pinning any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Now on to party #17

Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. No plans for us this weekend. My husband came down with covid Monday night, and I tested positive yesterday. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you and your husband get all the rest you need this weekend. Praying for the two of you. Get well soon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Peachy Oat Bread Jar Mix! It really is a tasty one (and such a pretty gift presentation, too), and I hope your readers enjoy it. :) I am sharing links 4, 5, and 6 this time. Thank you for hosting this fabulous party. Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week! I'll be getting ready for Christmas this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, yes we loved your peachy oat bread recipe post. I'll be by to check out all of your posts. Thank you for joining us here. 😊

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing our Felt Santa pattern! My original Santa is 30 years old and sitting on a kitchen shelf this December :) As for this weekend, I will be baking, too. It's that time of the year. Have a fun weekend, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just loved your Felt Santa pattern. It's adorable. Aw, that is wonderful about your original Santa. I'm sure he's a cutie. Have a wonderful weekend baking.

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting. I'm links 11-13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Happy Friday! --And thank you for joining us. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks you for hosting Stephanie, I know how much work goes into the linky party every week! Have a lovely weekend
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, aw thank you so much. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend as well. Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Stephanie for hosting and all you do.
    I visited you via Crazylittlelovebirds Link Party #17
    I linked up this week with = 18+19
    I hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find it under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Happy to have you join us again.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much Stephanie for featuring my Christmas Countdown Printable at this week's party. I’m grateful, thrilled, and honored. Wishing you a beautiful weekend and a happy holiday season!
    Maria @ Krafty Planner

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're in a severe heat wave here on the east coast of Australia at the moment, so this weekend it will be staying inside in the cool 😊
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, stay cool. Hoping that the heat wave does not last very long.

      Delete
  9. Oh, I don't like snow but board games and Christmas music sounds fun! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 141. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, same. I'm not a big fan when it comes to snow. It's pretty to watch it fall. Thank you for visiting and sharing. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks, as always, for hosting this fun link up, Stephanie! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you! I love it when you join us here.

      Delete
  11. Always a pleasure to stop by and visit. thanks again for hosting this party each week. wishing you a very happy week ahead. My entries are #36 - 38.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, I'm so happy you joined us at the party. I'll be by to check out your wonderful posts.

      Delete
  12. Stephanie, thanks for hosting. As for our weekend, we had a single young man over last night and we watching the 1959 movie Ben Hur. He had never seen it. It's one of my husband's and my all-time favorite movies. It is one of the most powerful stories about Christ and the difference He can make in a life. If you've never seen it, watch it with your family. You'll be surprised at how the story still resonates today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna. You're very welcome. That was nice of you to have him over for the night. I haven't seen the 1959 Ben Hur, but my husband was telling me about it. He has seen it. It sounds like a very powerful movie. It's always so nice having you join us here. ☺️

      Delete
  13. I'm loosing it Steph, I thought I linked up earlier, I came over to visit and didn't see my link and thought how could I have missed this. So here I am linking up at #42&43.
    Thanks bunches for hosting this amazing group each week. I so appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, no worries! I forget at times which link parties I have entered in. Happy to have you join us. :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for hosting and I am at #44. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you join us! I'll be by to check out your post. :) Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  15. Thanks bunches Steph, for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #17 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.