Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs. Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Some lovely quotes there Stephanie. No I don't have any favourite quotes for spring.
ReplyDeleteI just enjoy its beauty 😊
Blessings, Jennifer
Jennifer, enjoying the beauty of Spring is always so lovely. Thank you for visiting. 😊
DeleteSomeone is ready for Spring!! :)
ReplyDeleteAll the quotes are wonderful. Spring for me is opening the pool!
Take care and best wishes.
Debra, I'm excited for Spring! Thanks so much for visiting! :)
DeleteI can't wait for Spring, lovely quotes! #MMBC
ReplyDeleteAnne, me too! Thank you for visiting. 😊
DeleteWhat wonderful quotes.
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for spring to begin. #MMBC
These are lovely! I LOVE spring and am SO looking forward to it! :) Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #26 linkup.
ReplyDeleteI love a good quote - and these are all so good. Makes me even more excited for spring! :) Thanks for gathering and sharing these.
ReplyDeleteLisa, thank you. 😊
DeleteSpring is nature's way of smiling - a beautiful quote and I totally agree! Love all the quotes, but especially that one! Sim x #WWBH
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm excited for spring.
ReplyDelete