Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #25

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!

Hi everyone, thank you for joining us for link party #25. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 


Today's post features adventures at Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, a Meze Falafel Bowl recipe, a sunny day walk around a lake on The Furman University campus, and a birthday card creation.

Congratulations to our featured bloggers 

Featured posts link party #24



Come on a trip with Life of 2 Snowbirds as they take us to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.

Esme Salon shares a recipe for a Meze Falafel Bowl that looks delicious.

Thrifting Wonderland takes us on a sunny day walk around the lake at The Furman University campus.

Join Nutz About Stamping as she creates a birthday card using her new Notes of Nature bundle.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! 😊 Happy Friday to you as well. And happy to have you join us here.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I've shared #s 6-8. Hope everyone enjoys them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here today. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  3. Dear Stephanie
    Thank you so much for the honor and featuring of Meze Falafel Bowl, A Falafel
    My links: 9+10. We will be honored and happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. 😊 We enjoyed your recipe post. As always, thank you for joining us here today. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting Stephanie, hope you have a great week! 😊
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Thank you for joining us. 😊

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful linkup and taking the time to comment on the posts we share! It is so appreciated. Fun features this week! I'm numbers 20, 21, and 22 this week. I'm off to visit 3 other posts and leave comments. Have a wonderful weekend! See you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here today. Aw, I'm always happy to visit with everyone and leave comments. I try my best to visit all. 😌 You joining us here every week is appreciated as well. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature this week. I am so happy I discovered your link party and I will be back each week to share a new paper crafting project with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, you're very welcome. Thank you for sharing your post with us. 😊

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Amy, you're very welcome. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring our post! And more thanks for visiting our blog and for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for joining us here. 😊 Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I am link number 18, sharing my Friday favorites from the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, you're very welcome. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting this great party. I am #36 and #37. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thank you so much for joining is here. 😊

      Delete
  11. Thank you for hosting! I've linked up #38 and #39. On my way to visit some links!
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      I'm so happy you decided to join us here. I'll be by to check out your posts. :) Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.