Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party #31

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!


Hi everyone, thank you for joining us for link party #31. I hope that you are all doing well. I'm happy that you decided to join us. If you are new to the link party, welcome! 


Today we have some wonderful features from party #30.

Congratulations to our featured bloggers!



- Dinner at Eight has shared a lovely


- Krafty Planner has shared printable planner pages for April 2024.


- Two Chicks and a Mom have shared an idea to make


- Life of 2 Snowbirds has shared a recipe for Irish Pureed Carrots and Parsnips.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this fun link party. I'm links 2, 3, and 4 this time. Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter. 😊

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday Steph and sending have a happy and blessed Easter to you and your family. Thanks bunches for hosting and your hospitality.
    Linking up at #5&6
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, have a blessed Easter as well. Thank you for joining us. 😊

      Delete
  3. Linking up with no. 7. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us. Always a pleasure having you join us here. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  4. Such great features! Melynda @scratchmadefood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my April planning printables at this week's party. I am honored and grateful. I hope you have a fabulous week and a blessed Easter!
    Maria @ Krafty Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, thank you for joining us. Have a blessed Easter and a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Should you celebrate, Happy Easter Stephanie
    My links this week are 10+11 We will be so happy if you share your blog post links M-S with us at SSPS. Link under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you. 😊 I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the Feature of our Terra Cotta Bunnies! Wishing and your family a Happy and Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Happy and Blessed Easter to you as well. :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Easter! Thank you so much for featuring our recipe and for hosting this great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter. 😊

      Delete
  9. Happy Easter, Steph! Wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Happy Easter! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. ❤️

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting and Happy Easter to you and your family. I am at #25 and #26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Happy and blessed Easter to you and your family. :) Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete
  11. Hey Steph, Thanks bunches for sharing Crazy Little Love Birds #31 with Sweet Tea & Friends this month my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandra @ Dinner at EightApril 16, 2024 at 7:49 PM

    Stephanie, thank you for featuring my spring pastel tablescape! I was honored to be included (and sorry I'm just getting around to expressing my thanks). Hope you have a happy spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, you're very welcome! No worries about getting around to commenting. I'm happy to have you join the party whenever you can. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.