Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #35

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party! 
Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that motivates you.


Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us for link party #35. I'm happy to have you here, and if you are new to the link party, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. 

We are excited to present some amazing features today. A big congratulations to our featured bloggers!



From Scratch Made Food for Hungry People, Melynda has shared a delicious recipe for Grilled Chicken, Feta, and Strawberry Salad with Lemon and Honey Vinaigrette.


At Life is Better Lakeside, Patty has shared a beautiful "Happy Mother's Day Table" for those who "mother" with love.


From Come to Dinner at Eight, Sandra has shared a beautiful post about Spring Flowers being everywhere.


Life of Two Snowbirds shared a post about things to do in and around Rocky Mountain National Park.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link
 to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting, Stephanie, and having me over, sharing with your readers. My entries are numbered #3+4, something to have for lunch and then a treat for tea/coffee time.
    Please join SSPS: M-S https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us here each week. It's always a pleasure having you join. 😊 I can't wait to visit and check out your posts. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. Steph, Thank you so much for sharing my "Mother's Day Tablescape for those who mother with love" - it means so much to my that you are sharing it this week. Also, thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each week!!! - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. We enjoyed your post. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  3. Good Morning, Stephanie! As always, thanks for hosting this fun link up each week! We love participating - This week we are sharing #8 as we get ready for the upcoming Mother's Day! Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Laura! Thank you for joining us each week. Always happy to have you join us here. I'll be by to check out your post. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  4. Happy Friday. Thanks for hosting. My crochet entries are 9,10 and 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Thank you for joining us this week. I'll be sure to visit and check out your posts. Have a lovely weekend. 😊

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting this fun linkup, Stephanie. I've shared 16, 17, and 18 this week and am off to see what others have shared and leave comments. Have a fantastic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. I appreciate it. I'll be by to take a look at your posts. Have a lovely weekend. 😊

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, thank you for hosting, I love being able to share with your readers! And how kind of you to feature my recipe for Grilled Chicken Feta and Strawberry Salad with Lemon and Honey Vinaigrette, I really appreciate it. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post and such a great recipe. I'll be making it soon. Thank you for joining us here each week. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  7. Hosting a link party every week is a lot of work and your efforts are really appreciated. It's a pleasure to post on your Blog and this week my entries are # 28, 29 and 30. Have a lovely week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, it's always a pleasure having you join us here. Thank you for being a part of our linkup each week. Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting. I am at #36. Hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for joining us here this week.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting this welcoming party. I linked up #39 and #40.
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, thank you for joining us here this week. Have a wonderful week. 😊

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring our post this week!! And thank you very much for hosting this nice party and for letting us join in! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie, thanks so much for highlighting my post about spring flowers. I really appreciate it. I've had lots more irises blooming this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, you're very welcome! That is wonderful to hear that you have more irises blooming this week. I am sure it is beautiful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.