Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 52

   Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #52! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything inspiring.


I hope everyone is doing well. We recently returned from our trip and it was absolutely wonderful. We live about an hour away from Denver and we decided to attend a concert there and visit a few other places while we were in the city.

 We had a great stay at The Curtis Denver. We planned everything out and since it was only a 13-minute walk to the Ball Arena, our location worked out perfectly. We used the parking garage near the hotel and walked during our trip, which was nice. I'm hoping to share a post about our trip soon.
Moving on to the party...

Congratulations to our fantastic featured bloggers!


Amy of Amy's Creative Pursuits showcased her fashion splurges for August. We adore how her outfit came together!



Melynda from Scratchmade Food for Hungry People shared a roasted lemon and basil dressing recipe. What better way to enhance your salads than with a homemade dressing?

Beth from Creatively Beth shared an adorable cactus craft using sticks that even adults can create. It's super cute and perfect for kids!




All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.



Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. So pleased you enjoyed your trip to Denver. I am joining up with No. 4 this week.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, we had a wonderful time. Thank you for being a part of the party each week. We truly appreciate it. ♡

      Delete
  2. Wonderful features.
    Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Wishing you a glorious weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #7+8
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you so much! Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  3. How fun to get away and have a great time! Thank you for hosting every week. I shared no. 9 this week. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had a wonderful time. We’re always happy to have you join us here. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great trip Stephanie! I'll look forward to you sharing more highlights in an upcoming post! Thanks for hosting us all - we're sharing #10 today. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you so much. I appreciate it. I hope that you have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so for the feature of my recipe for Roasted Lemon and Basil Salad Dressing, I sure appreciate that you host us all each week, it is always fun to come and share! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're most welcome! We enjoyed your recipe very much. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Happy Friday Steph!!! I'm happy to hear you had a great time on your getaway. Thanks' bunches for hosting and warm hospitality. Linking up at #14,15&16.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you! We're happy to have you join us here. Have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a wonderful break away Stephanie.
    I'm sitting at #17 & 18 this week. Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings, Jennifer ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. I appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful weekend. 😊

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature! I so appreciate it! I'm #29 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're most welcome. I'm happy to have you join us here.

      Delete
  9. What a fun little getaway! I'm south of Denver, so I need to check out a few of these things myself. :) I wonder sometimes what I might discover if I looked at nearby places as a tourist! Thank so much for hosting the linkup! I've shared posts 33, 34, and 35 this time and am off now to visit 3 others and leave some comment love. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! Yes, it was nice to take a few days to enjoy a few outings as a family. Yes, you should definitely explore a few places. I'm sure you would have a great time. Thank you for joining us here. I'll stop by to check out your posts. Have a great week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! It's amazing how many beautiful creations pop up here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.