Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 57

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #57! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and anything inspiring.


Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Right when I thought the temperatures were feeling more like fall temperatures, the heat came right back. We have been busy getting a few home projects completed. This weekend  I will keep things fairly simple for my birthday. I honestly just want to relax. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear about it! 

Moving on to the party. We have some wonderful featured posts this week. Congratulations to our featured bloggers!


Melynda at Scratch Made Food for Hungry People has shared a great way to repurpose a photo box and turn it into a garlic storage box. What a great upcycle!


Visit Our Grand Lives to make Apple Pizzas. This recipe is perfect for fall and a great way to spend time with loved ones in the kitchen.


Lynne over at Thrifting Wonderland shares how to add calm to a busy tablescape. Visit to check out her beautiful tablescape design.



Maria over at Krafty Planner shares a few Fall Favorites to help make your home cozy and warm this season.


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Comments

  1. Apple pizzas? I wouldn't have thought of it, but they look so yummy. Thanks for hosting us and sharing the best of the best in the features!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, when I saw that recipe, I just had to check it out. Thanks for coming to the party! Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and for including my Fall favorites post with this weeks features. I hope you have an amazing weekend!
    Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, you're very welcome! We enjoyed your Fall favorites. Thank you for joining us at the party.
      Hugs, Steph :)

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, thank you kindly for featuring my upcycled post From Photographs to a Garlic Storage Box, I sure appreciate it! And as always, thanks for the link-up. Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your repurposed photographs box turned into a garlic storage box. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing at the party. :)

      Delete
  4. So fun to stop by and see our "Apple Pizzas" post highlighted here. Thanks so much, Stephanie! We appreciate you so! Wishing you a wonderful autumn weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you are very welcome! We enjoyed your recipe, and I can't wait to try it. Thank you for being part of our party. Wishing you a beautiful weekend and a beautiful Autumn season.

      Delete
  5. Really enjoy visiting your Blog very week. Thanks so much for hosting. I know it takes a lot of time and effort. It was exciting to see that you chose my tablescape blog as one of your features. Thanks so much.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, we enjoyed your post very much. Thank you for joining us here each week. We appreciate it. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  6. Your weather sounds very similar to mine. I would like it a bit cooler myself. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, yes we could use some cooler weather! Thank you for joining us. :)

      Delete
  7. Love the garlic box feature
    Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Wishing you a glorious weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #23+24
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.