Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 69

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #69! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! This year flew by, and I'm excited for what 2025 brings. I wish you all the best. We have great features planned for the party, and I can't wait to share them!


Check out
Maria over at Krafty Planner for her cozy, winter-themed January 2025 Planner printables—they're free! 


If you're in the mood for some baking, head over to Drugstore Divas for a delightful recipe for Thumbprint Cookies with Icing. I plan to make these soon!


Looking for a sweet treat? Visit Esme Salon for her recipe for Chocolate Pancakes with Caramel. Enjoy the delicious flavors of caramel and vanilla!


Also, don’t miss Patty at Life is Better Lakeside, where you can see her adorable Canine Christmas bark-worthy tablescape design. If you love decorating and enhancing your tablescape, be sure to add this to your to-do list for next Christmas!


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thumbprint Cookies and Chocolate Pancakes? That's definitely a sweet start to the new year! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I may have been craving sweets—I couldn't resist, haha. Thank you for joining us. Wishing you all the best.

      Delete
  2. Hi there Stephanie, thanks for hosting. WOW, thanks so much for the honor and featuring the Chocolate Pancakes with Caramel recipe this week. Happy and all the best for 2025
    My entries this week are 4+5
    Come and join SSPS https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thank you for joining us. We enjoyed your pancake recipe very much. I hope you have a beautiful holiday season. Wishing you all the best.

      Delete
  3. Steph, Thanks so much for featuring my Canine Christmas Tablescape this week! It is such a honor to be included among the features!! Thanks also for all you do to host the Crazy Little Lovebirds link party each week! I really appreciate seeing all the great ideas and getting to share my latest post too! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!! - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your canine tablescape. It turned out adorable. We appreciate you joining us at each party. Wishing you the best this new year.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting Stephanie. I hope you had a lovely Christmas & that 2025 is full of blessing for you & your family.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, thanks so much for a great year of sharing. May the New Year see you filled with happiness and good times! Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, you're very welcome. Thank you for being a part of this link party each week. Wishing you best~ Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for including my January Planner Printables with this weeks features. Wishing you many blessings and a Happy New Year Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this great party. I am at #16. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us here. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.