Skip to main content

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 92

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #92! This party provides a platform for sharing inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home decor, and other uplifting ideas.



Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you’re well. How's the weather where you live?

 We've been getting a lot of rain, and some days we’ve had to go back to wearing sweaters. I remind myself that it's okay, and we really could use these rainy days.



Also, if you have some time, I wanted to share this picture of the last crochet project my daughter created. It's a pot with a colorful carnation. She's really enjoying this new hobby, and I'm so proud of her.


Congratulations to our featured bloggers

Garden Feast shared Books and Bites No. 1, a new series she has started where she discusses her current reads along with something delicious she has prepared in the kitchen.


Nancy at Two Trails One Road shared her post, Tuesday Tidbits - Can it really be June? In this post, she has showcased her adorable tablescape that she put together with all things strawberry-themed. It’s perfect for getting ready for summer! 


Jeanne Selep shared a beautiful post, Reflections on Spring. She displayed lovely photos along with some springtime inspiration.


Craft Attic Resources shared her Lil Cutesies Swim Suit 2025. Visit her and check it out! She's always creating delightful outfits.


All featured posts will be pinned on 
Crazylittlelovebird's Featured Pinterest Board.

If you would like, you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. How fun to watch your hummingbirds! We got a new bird feeder a week ago and the birds have finally found it. Yay! And so far, the squirrels haven't figured out how to hack into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you! You know we've been lucky so far with the squirrels. I guess they aren't too interested in the sugar water. I hope they leave your new bird feeder alone. I'm surprised they haven't taken a dip in our birdbath, haha. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. We have a hummingbird feeder at our lake place and watching the birds mesmerizes me! Your photos are great! Thanks for the party, Stephanie! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy June! Laura, yes, nature is truly amazing. Have a great weekend! 😊

      Delete
  3. Those hummingbirds are awesome. Love watching them at a feeder but even more so in the wild.
    Hello Stephanie, thanks for the party. Enjoy the weekend
    My entries this week #5+6+7
    Hope to see you also share with https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, thanks for joining! Have a great weekend. 😊

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! The crocheted flower pot and flower are amazing! Tell your daughter I said great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love all the birds that come to our feeders, it is such a fun past time. Thanks for hosting, wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead. Melynda @scrathmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and wishing you a sunny and peaceful weekend ahead. Hugs, Mariama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining the party! Have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  7. I see hummingbirds all the time in my garden, but I rarely see them at the feeder. I never understand why other people have such luck with hummingbirds at their feeders and I don't. Lucky you! Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I bet a few do visit, but honestly, with how fast they are, they zip by. Occasionally, we are lucky to glimpse those that rest for a while. I hope you have a great weekend and see a few soon.

      Delete
  8. Thanks Stephanie for hosting this fun blog party. I love to see birds returning in springtime and your hummingbirds are a delight. My shares at the party are #20 thru 23. ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you for joining us. Hummingbirds are such a delight. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  9. Your daughter's cupcake is so cute! What a great job! My daughter and I both tried to crochet and couldn't do it right so we are hoping to find a class near us so we can practice more. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you. Hopefully, you and your daughter will learn it soon. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for featuring my Strawberry Love on your post today! I do want to apologize for not getting to you sooner to show you my appreciation. Our Lake House is experiencing WiFi issues! I tried earlier on the weekend, but I could not do a thing.
    How kind of you to feature my vintage strawberry tablescape on your blog today. I am honored! Thank you also for hosting this fun party! It was worth the hard work.
    Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you're very welcome. Don't worry about not reaching out to me sooner. Honestly, I completely understand that life can be unpredictable. We truly enjoyed both of your posts! Your vintage strawberry tablescape was simply lovely. We really appreciated it. I hope you’re having a wonderful day. Take care~

      Delete
  11. We've been getting quite a lot of rain too, but they say the rest of the week temperatures will get tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those lemons look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 110

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #110! This party offers a platform for sharing inspiring content, including recipes, family-friendly blog posts, crafts, home décor, and other uplifting ideas. Hello everyone! How was your week? Is the weather cooling off where you live? I hope you are all doing well. Thank you to those who took the time to check out our Milwaukee trip post; your kindness and thoughtfulness mean a lot to me.  Last weekend, the girls and I harvested peppers from the garden. Before we left for our trip to Milwaukee, we checked the garden and saw a few peppers; however, after our return, there were even more. This weekend, we'll be doing some organizing and making repairs on a cracked section of our front porch.   As always, I appreciate each of you and thank you for joining us here every week. I enjoy reading all of your posts and am grateful to have you as part of this community! The peppers we harvested from the garden Congratulations to our fe...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.